Game Thread | Boston vs. Habs | 11/17/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word on Higgins?

I think he took a slash to the ankle, or he twisted it a little along the boards. It was right after he missed the open net, and he came out of the corner favouring the ankle.

Kessel took a pretty good two-hander at someone, but never got called for it.

I think he took a slash to the ankle, or he twisted it a little along the boards. It was right after he missed the open net, and he came out of the corner favouring the ankle.

But he's back on the bench? The ice?

That penalty on Koivu was a dive, complete nonsense.

Begin is really getting under Chara's skin, I love it. :clap:

I didn't like the interview with Muller. Talking about slowing the game down and not wanting to play firewagon hockey...I think we would fare well playing firewagon hockey with the Bruins.

:hlogo:

Good jump by the Habs tonite. Creating lotsa chances. Coulda easily been 2-0 but is 1-1 and an unlucky break. Happy to see Gorges in there. Maybe Grabs soon too, especially if Lats continues to fizzle. Kovalev continually looking dangerous.

If Higgins injury is serious, I wonder if we'll see Grabs with Koivu and Ryder somewhere down the line.

I'm happy to say that we won't get to see that since Higgins has returned to the ice. :D