Game Thread | Boston vs. Habs | 11/17/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is becoming obvious we need a defensive forward, someone has to buy in and become Carbo. Maybe Grabs could do it, he definitely can skate welll enough to be a shadow. Our penalty killl is very poor. I want a shadow, forechecking shoot blocker, any takers? Maybe Lapiere?

The refs are unbelievably inconsistent, use poor judgment and carbo's nagging doesn't help.

I think they are sticking it to Guy :unsure:

I dont think carbo has anything at all to do with the inferior refs that the nhl hires.

if he didn't complain about poor calls he wouldn't be doing his job. There are a lot worse than him in the league. You can't blame carbo for everything. :hlogo:

Worst call of the night was the no-call on Aaron Ward when he held up Kovy. Sure, Kovy gets the slash, but Ward should have got one as well.

Anyway, score's in our favour now, let's keep it that way :D .

KO-KO-KO & LATS have scored tonight. Cool :P

Boston wants this one bad and they are playing well and didn't play for peanuts in the last 2 against us. If I was a B's fan I'd say, "it's about time you showed up against these guys". Thankfully I am not beaner.

We need a big period here!

Let's go Habs! :hlogo: