Game Thread | Habs vs. Panthers | 13/02/08

Cataclaw

Vokoun probably harbours some resentment from the last encounter.

I don't buy it. They have had problems finishing for a week now. This team is cold right now.

The offense needs somebody to step up and score a big goal.

Not an individual effort, a hard working, grinding goal. Somebody needs to refuse to be denied.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They lit him up in Nashville last year and they lit him up in Florida in Decemeber.

You know what's funny? I went to the Nashville game. Few people there but by overtime and the shootout I was able to come down right up by the glass to watch Halak stone Forsberg.

This city is not a hockey town that's for sure.......they want to be though

Price is keeping the Habs in the game right now, all the Habs need is one break (thought it was the Koivu breakaway). Markov doesn't seem to be passing tonight, Koivu is playing well, not liking what I am seeing from Kovalev looks a bit sluggish.

They have lost their mojo. They let down in the Rangers game and then they really took the peddle of the gas

against the Leafs. If they do not come back tonight I am going to snap, that is for sure.

This is a frustrating game, we're not playing that well but we're doing OK. We just need to bury some chances. Higgins is continuing his disappearing act, and Streit is making a many mistakes. You never notice Brisebois until he screws up. Eugh.

You know who's having a very good game? O'Byrne, he looks at home out there. I like the way Koivu is playing but I wasn't too impressed with that breakaway shot. Ah well. Kovalev is trying to do too much sometimes.

We're going to come back in the third. :hlogo:

I think the Habs players are trying to send a message: "Bob, we need help!"

I just want 1 win. Jesus Christ they have 3 out of 4 against the 3 worst teams in the East and

they are one period from losing all 3? WTF were we thinking a week ago?

This is a frustrating game, we're not playing that well but we're doing OK. We just need to bury some chances. Higgins is continuing his disappearing act, and Streit is making a many mistakes. You never notice Brisebois until he screws up. Eugh.

You know who's having a very good game? O'Byrne, he looks at home out there. I like the way Koivu is playing but I wasn't too impressed with that breakaway shot. Ah well. Kovalev is trying to do too much sometimes.

We're going to come back in the third. :hlogo:

Totally agree with you on that one. There are players open but he is doing a solo act.

The Habs need to raise the puck and stop shooting it directly at Vokouns chest!

Heres to a good third period!!!!!

Someone has to let these Panther fans know they are at a hockey game and not the ballet. Its so quiet out there!

Edited by carey31price.com

I just want 1 win. Jesus Christ they have 3 out of 4 against the 3 worst teams in the East and

they are one period from losing all 3? WTF were we thinking a week ago?

I was just trying to think how we went from challenging for first to "trying to stay ahead of the leafs"

I remember being up being up 3-0 on Superbowl Sunday and thinking this team was truly the "real deal"