Was an Innocent Pool Question. . .

JLP

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Avs played like shit, the reffing was some of the worst I've seen all year, I got the one stupid heckler in my row (Sakic sucks, apparently. It was the only thing he ever said) and I got into a fight on the way to the car.

I had a shitty f*cking night.

That sucks mahn. There are always idiots out there. Even in the Nucks fanbase has em as you obviously know. ;)

At least they scored.

All I'm going to say is with tonight's win vs the Oilers, we've shut down a lot of their playoff hopes. Looks like it's just fighting for postions guys.... hopefully. :unsure:

Yeah, it was drunk asshole looking for a fight after the game because I could hear him ask his buddy before he came up to me "Do you see any Avs fans?"

Unluckily for him, he found a pretty pissed off one.

Yeah, it was drunk asshole looking for a fight after the game because I could hear him ask his buddy before he came up to me "Do you see any Avs fans?"

Unluckily for him, he found a pretty pissed off one.

Flames fan=shitty dirtbags that turtle like Cooke. :lol:

They complain about him but their slogan should be "We're all Cookes".

Hey, we pulled our heads out of our asses and beat Calgary tonight, woohoo.

We take the season series against Calgary 5-3 and get a tired Vancouver team on Wednesday. Have fun feasting on a drained Calgary team tomorrow Stealth.

Hey, we pulled our heads out of our asses and beat Calgary tonight, woohoo.

We take the season series against Calgary 5-3 and get a tired Vancouver team on Wednesday. Have fun feasting on a drained Calgary team tomorrow Stealth.

Beat the hell out of them, thank you kindly.

Like I said. Pierre jinxed us. :lol:

don't worry I've switched to the Habs. ah ah!

Nobody ate the Canuck easter egg yesterday, I took the Habs one without thinking. lol

nah still joking, still 50/50 split on the teams

Crazy out there wacko Prediction:

6-8 spots in the west will be filled by Canadian teams.

Canuckleheads

Flamers

Oil Rigs

Edited by Pierre the Great

Luongo's about to leave the team for the birth of his child. Now it's time for this team to really prove that they're not really just Luongo because I already know they aren't.

I was looking at all the games left and predicted who'd win/lose each game and came out with these NW standings

Calgary

Minnesota

Colorado

Vancouver

Edmonton

Kinda crappy but at least Colorado makes the playoffs that way.

I was looking at all the games left and predicted who'd win/lose each game and came out with these NW standings

Calgary

Minnesota

Colorado

Vancouver

Edmonton

Kinda crappy but at least Colorado makes the playoffs that way.

These two should be reversed. I thought you said you were going to falter to TOPPEP?

I kid by the way.

Uh, not if 90 is more then 92. I didn't just pull them out of my ass, I went with the actual points each team would get.

Colorado chances still sit at 76.22% while Edmontons is a measly 22%. Nashville is even lower with a 17% chance of making it. Tonight, technically, I should be cheering for Calgary and Columbus. I'd rather be higher than the Flames then the Canucks. Last nights results were beautiful. Our win negated Edmonton's win while Minnesota and Calgary both failed to get points.

Uh, not if 90 is more then 92. I didn't just pull them out of my ass, I went with the actual points each team would get.

Colorado chances still sit at 76.22% while Edmontons is a measly 22%. Nashville is even lower with a 17% chance of making it. Tonight, technically, I should be cheering for Calgary and Columbus. I'd rather be higher than the Flames then the Canucks. Last nights results were beautiful. Our win negated Edmonton's win while Minnesota and Calgary both failed to get points.

Read my post again.

Anyways, we're a team that's built for the playoffs so hopefully we can at least make the 2nd round. If not, better draft pick for us.

Oh, and Mike, I said I kid when we're going to be higher than you. In the end you can't be too sure though anyways.

Edited by Captain_Stealth

I know you were kidding but it still doesn't make any sense considering the op. It was what I figured out, not what I want to happen. Like I want Calgary to win the division, psh.

I only said it to see if I could get a reaction out of you and I see it worked.

It doesn't really matter how the Oilers do, we play them once and it's in our building. We control our own destiny and with more home games then road, that destiny looks good.

(Note we're a top 3 team at home, only Detroit has more home wins)

I still think the Western Front sweeps over the land and Avs fans wake up with a headache the next night to see the Avs a point out of the playoffs. Stranger things have happened but this Oiler team is crazy good right now.

The Coilers have a solid youth group but they themselves are going to have a hard time making it. I think the teams playing the Oilers lately have been taking them too lightly. They'll start to struggle again if the other NW rivals crack down like they should to any opponent. So far only Vancouver's really been able to do that, albeit it was only a game.

I think the playoffs teams are pretty much set. However now that I've said this watch us not make it. While for me, this season is all about getting a solid draft pick, I despise our rivals so winning is still what I'd prefer. I really hope this team can prove it's critics wrong and we can get healthy quickly.

It's an exciting time to be a hockey fan.

The 2nd Vancouver goal made me lol. Kipper had his head in the clouds.

OMG! I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO PUT THE RADIO ON! STUPID PPV!

I'm never buying PPV again so I got to listen as usual. Long way to go but so far I'm happy.

I'd take paying 10 bucks over listening to Millions/Garret

Unfortunately in Calgary, Millions/Garret do the PPV games as well. *sadface*

John Shorthouse is awesome. Tommy Larscheid though is sad but hilarious. Shorthouse is just a great play by play man.

Should also mention the last PPV game, the feed was cut for the entire 3rd period so I'm not wasting 12 bucks again. Though they came out and said they weren't going to charge people for it. Meh.

Mike, remember how I told you how not listening is good? I'm now NOT going to listen.

I just realized what you meant with Garret/Millions btw. Yea, that sucks. Haha.

I was closely watching but you gave me a heart attack.

I check and it's not only been tied but it's 3-2 Flames.

I feel like shit again.