Was an Innocent Pool Question. . .

JLP

Stealth's Evil Master Canucks Plan for the Summer

1. Finally bring up Jannik Hansen and stop acting like idiots.

2. Trade Lukas Krajicek/Luc Bourdon and if needed, a prospect/pick for Steve Bernier.

3. Sign Brian Rolston to a 2-3 year deal for 4.5/5 mill per.

4. Offer RFA Jeff Carter a 6 year deal worth 4,687,526 mill per. Gives Philly a 1st, 2nd, 3rd in 09. We might have to bumpit up to 2 1sts though etc. :P

D. Sedin - H. Sedin - Bernier/Grabner

Raymond - Carter - Rolston

Burrows - Kesler - Hansen/Isbister

Pettinger - Shannon - Pyatt

Rypien

Mitchell - Bieksa

Ohlund - Bourdon/Krajicek

Edler - Salo

McIver/Weaver

Luongo

MacIntyre

Forwards: The forward core is injected with youth and size as well as a heart and soul vet in Rolston. Rolston would bring tons of leadership and could even wear the C but my guess is Mitchell will have it. His ability to score big goals and his giant slapper would give us a solid weapon up front. Solid 2 way player. Steve Bernier has the potential to be a solid PF and with the twins he could really realize that potential. He's a big right shot that can go to the net and create space for the twins. If Anson Carter can get 30 plus, why can't he? Carter is a solid centre and I don't think I need to explain anything. He with Raymond and Rolston would give this team a SOLID 2nd line for once. These moves allow for a better bottom 6.

To be honest that's the only change. I really don't know what Nonis will do, but there will be a total revamp of the offense. This is just my dream though. :lol:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think Buffalo would want to trade Bernier that quickly? He's been playing well for them, I think Buffalo would like to see how he does under a full season first.

A dollar under the amount for 2 firsts made me lol.

You think Buffalo would want to trade Bernier that quickly? He's been playing well for them, I think Buffalo would like to see how he does under a full season first.

A dollar under the amount for 2 firsts made me lol.

Meh. I've heard Buffalo fans already comment on how overrated he is. He had a good start but that's about it. We'll see how he does in the long run. Technically it doesn't really have to be him. Just a big RH shot that plays RW. That's what the Sedins need to be a complete dangerous line.

I just realized what you said for your last sentence. :lol: Yea. It said the same amount for both so to be safe I put a dollar lower. :D

Ruslan Salei

Is here to stay

His eye is black

but his name isn't Jack

He does it all

Starting in the fall

I hit post reply

But couldn't remember why

So heres a poem for you

I'd give its quality a zero out of two!

Ruslan Salei

Is here to stay

His eye is black

but his name isn't Jack

He does it all

Starting in the fall

I hit post reply

But couldn't remember why

So heres a poem for you

I'd give its quality a zero out of two!

Kevin Bieksa

Is the god of life

Motha fukin tough

Time to take you out

He really does it all

Off, def, hits and fights

Don't get in his way

He'll knock your lights out

So when Kev's out there

All of you BEWARE!

^_^

I read this poem and then HW went down.

Your poem was so bad, it broke HW. Way to go.

I tried to edit it to say "yea I know it didn't rhyme" and it wouldn't let me so I went and played SSBB. :lol:

Avs and 'Nucks first round seed no. 3 v. 6 in the west.

Colorado goes 8-2-0 in their last 10 (100 pts.)

Minnesota: 4-7-0 (95 pts.)

Calgary: 6-4-1 (97 pts.)

Vancouver: 8-1-2 (98 pts.)

Wishful thinking for sure... but a fan is allowed some ridiculous hope at this time of year... especially having seen the Colorado Rockies do their thing last fall. (that was awesome. Once in a lifetime thing.)

Avalanche in 6 after a 4 OT game winner by Mason Raymond in game 5.

These predictions will be revisited... I will probably feel shame. haha.

:clap:

Avs and 'Nucks first round seed no. 3 v. 6 in the west.

Colorado goes 8-2-0 in their last 10 (100 pts.)

Minnesota: 4-7-0 (95 pts.)

Calgary: 6-4-1 (97 pts.)

Vancouver: 8-1-2 (98 pts.)

Wishful thinking for sure... but a fan is allowed some ridiculous hope at this time of year... especially having seen the Colorado Rockies do their thing last fall. (that was awesome. Once in a lifetime thing.)

Avalanche in 6 after a 4 OT game winner by Mason Raymond in game 5.

These predictions will be revisited... I will probably feel shame. haha.

:clap:

:lol:

OMG! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!!!! LMAO!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Ok, to be realistic, it's possible but I highly doubt it from what I'm having to be put through right now. Who knows.... I just want a solid draft pick. Like back in 04, when Wolski fell in your laps... I want that for us. :P

Trade the Sedins for Jokinen.

Trade for Bertuzzi.

Sign Rolston.

Naslund-Morrison-Bertuzzi

Raymond-Jokinen-Rolston

Burrows-Kesler-Hansen

Pettinger-Shannon-Pyatt

Rypien/Linden/Ritchie/Cowan

Mitchell-Bieksa

Bourdon-Ohlund

Salo-Edler

Weaver/McIver

Luongo

MacIntyre

Oh and trade our 1st and Krajicek to move up in the draft to take Luke Schenn.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Canucks in the 1st round is the Avs good luck charm. =D

I wouldn't be so quick to say something like that. ^_^

This team can be a GIANT pest when they put their minds to it. I called yesterdays game perfectly! :lol:

Overall, you may have us now, but not in the future. I hope anyways.

Why not? We beat Vancouver in 1996 and the next time we played Vancouver in the first round was 2001. Pretty good luck, I'd say.

Detroit beat us in 2002. Look what happened.

Calgary beat us in 04, look where they went.

Anaheim beat us last year. Look what happened.

Sad but true. :lol:

I should add that if you guys beat us again(which won't happen....easily at least), you won't win the cup unless Foote and Foppa stand on their heads. :D

The Elite Pettinger Force will STOP you!

Don't worry Jets. :lol:

Anyways, in last nights 3-1 win vs Phoenix, PPV cut out and froze for the whole 3rd period. Absolute bullshit. Everyone was pissed. They should just stop PPV games altogether.

The even worse news anyways was Raymond is out for 4 weeks. Another big loss.

Garbage game from the Avs last night, too much passing and not enough shooting. Bullshit reffing as well, I loathe McGoo (I know it's spelled differently but for the life of me, I can't remember)

I don't think the Avs play anyone between yesterdat and Thursday so I should be going to their next game. Avs usually win when I'm in attendance so heres hoping we kick Calgary's ass.

On a more positive note, Smyth came back on Saturday and Foote/Forsberg returned last night.

Garbage game from the Avs last night, too much passing and not enough shooting. Bullshit reffing as well, I loathe McGoo (I know it's spelled differently but for the life of me, I can't remember)

I don't think the Avs play anyone between yesterdat and Thursday so I should be going to their next game. Avs usually win when I'm in attendance so heres hoping we kick Calgary's ass.

On a more positive note, Smyth came back on Saturday and Foote/Forsberg returned last night.

Well at least you'll see a relatively healthy team. Going to wear an Avs jersey?

For sure, it'll be Roy or Budaj probably. The one time I didn't wear an Avs jersey to a game (March 31st, 2006), we got whooped 6-2 so it's bad luck now if I don't. I was trying to avoid the heckling, all I wore was my Avs hoodie ut I've come to realize Flames fans are pretty tame. I'd hear stories at school about how they dumped beer on opposing fans or got in fights or whatever but it turned out to be just that, stories.

Can't wait to see my buddy Foote again!

Peter Maher brought up something I'd been curious about in the paper today and that was how the NW division had done against each other. Standings looked like this...

Colorado in 1st with 30 points

Vancouver and Minnesota tied for 2nd with 27 points

Calgary in 4th with 26 points

Edmonton apparently sucks so much that he didn't mention how many points (well he didn't mention Edmonton at all actually, haha) but he did say Calgary has the fewest amount of wins against divisional rivals while Colorado has the most. I think the only rival Colorado is losing against in the season series is Minnesota.

Do you mean the brawl at the end there? I mentioned that at the dinner table and my dad got really angry that I even suggested that was part of "Flames hockey"

:lol:

No, I'm referring to players on the Flames bench taunting the Jackets, swinging their sticks like golf clubs. I hope Nashville catches them and Calgary goes golfing early too, they deserve it.

The Avs played like shit, the reffing was some of the worst I've seen all year, I got the one stupid heckler in my row (Sakic sucks, apparently. It was the only thing he ever said) and I got into a fight on the way to the car.

I had a shitty f*cking night.