Was an Innocent Pool Question. . .

JLP

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

luongo plays canucks have a shot. luongo doesn't play, canucks lose by 20.

:lol:

Looks like I missed one hell of a game (I was at the hospital all night), Sakic ties it up with 5.9 seconds left and then we take it in the shootout. Luongo looked terrible too, I really doubt he's there mentally. Sanford is a fantastic goalie, the Canucks should let him play a couple games. Although Nashville has a soft schedule so I don't know if it matters at this point. The best Edmonton can hope for right now is 8th, they've been eliminated from 7th.

:lol:

Looks like I missed one hell of a game (I was at the hospital all night), Sakic ties it up with 5.9 seconds left and then we take it in the shootout. Luongo looked terrible too, I really doubt he's there mentally. Sanford is a fantastic goalie, the Canucks should let him play a couple games. Although Nashville has a soft schedule so I don't know if it matters at this point. The best Edmonton can hope for right now is 8th, they've been eliminated from 7th.

I don't want this team making the playoffs. Nashville can hove our spot. To keep up the fun in the rivalry though, I'm going to adopt a team for the playoffs. Probably the Sharks but we'll see.

Sharks are the team I'm predicting to fall flat on their face in the 1st round, my dad picked them to win the Cup so we'll see whos right.

Kinda wish I was able to watch the Avs game though, sounded like a fun game to watch. It was definitely worth missing though no matter how the game turned out.

Sharks are the team I'm predicting to fall flat on their face in the 1st round, my dad picked them to win the Cup so we'll see whos right.

Kinda wish I was able to watch the Avs game though, sounded like a fun game to watch. It was definitely worth missing though no matter how the game turned out.

Yep. Good old Burnaby Joe.

Watching the first 2 periods of todays game was shit though. I've never been so pissed to be a Nucks fan. I can understand what the team's going through though.

Edited by Captain_Stealth

Ok screw that.

I'm joining Jets and Mils on the Avs bandwagon.

yeah that game was embarrassingly bad.

but really I mean come on Luongo, this is like your 3rd kid not your first! lol He should have been prepared. lol haha

:huh:

That was his first kid. Unless I've completely lost it.

Roberto wasn't THAT bad last night but he was definitely part of it. The team in front of him WAS ABSOLUTELY FRIKKING HORRIBLE. I've waited for eons and gone to no ends to defend this team and they've continually made me look pathetic with the exception of last year. I'm really banking ALL my credibility on this summer being the change and dawning of a new era for this franchise. Finally a team that can be among the league's elite. However I sound like a dumb frikkin homer when I say that and I just have this feeling this organization is just going to let me down again.

I will always love this organization and some of the players but for now, they're depressing the hell out of me. On to my longtime 2nd favourite. Milan Hejduk was actually my 1st favourite player believe it or not.

I heard it wasn't I was just talking in numbers of kids. lol after the first one, its like a normal event. Parents care more about the first borns the most. They just came out with a study to prove it.

Alright Chris Pronger lover. :P

I just bought myself a home Avs jersey with Wolski on the back of it.

MWUAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

We broke up, can't you tell. lol

My favourite players now are

Foppa

Foppa

Luongo

can't think of anybody else. most of my favs are all retired or dead. :(

My favs:

Getzlaf

Zetterberg

Wolski

Hejduk

Stastny

Ovechkin

Rolston

Not including any Canucks of course because they suck.

Raymond

Edler

Bieksa

Kesler

Grabner

Luongo

Mitchell

Bourdon

Ohlund

Hansen

We'll leave it at that. :P

I knew about Hejduk before Jets was in elementary school. Everyone thought he'd be the next big star.

I still don't like the Avs goalie, i think he's too weak.

Jose Theodore? Weak?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow.

I don't trust him in the playoffs. Reminds me too much of Roman Turek when he played for the blues. World beater awesome during the regular season. Out to lunch in the playoffs giving up half rink shoot it at the goalie goals.

Jose will be fine. When he's on his game, he's solid. Doesn't get rattled easily. He'll do a solid job with the Avs seeing as that team can certainly score anyways.

I dunno, i just a bad moon a rising in the future.

Okay.............................

Johan Franzen is becoming a superstar. :unsure:

I always liked him but now he's having a 20-goal season, I think. I used to want the Habs to get him. It doesn't look like he's ever going to leave now though.

I don't trust him in the playoffs. Reminds me too much of Roman Turek when he played for the blues. World beater awesome during the regular season. Out to lunch in the playoffs giving up half rink shoot it at the goalie goals.

Theodore was awesome for the Habs in the playoffs. Against Boston he was legendary. (Maybe not so good in the second round, but still, he isn't a playoff choker).

I always liked him but now he's having a 20-goal season, I think. I used to want the Habs to get him. It doesn't look like he's ever going to leave now though.

Theodore was awesome for the Habs in the playoffs. Against Boston he was legendary. (Maybe not so good in the second round, but still, he isn't a playoff choker).

Franzen has 13 goals and 4 assists in his last 12 games.

Cloutier=Choker

Well an unfortunate choker. ;)

Went to the Avs - Edmonton game last night.

First 19:54 of the third period amounted to the worst period I have seen the Avalanche play in a very long time.

Last 0:05.9, OT, and the Shootout was the most excited I've been for that team in a long time. That could be a big moment for this team if they make a darkhorse playoff run. (See: Todd Helton's walk-off homer against Saito last season to kick-off the 21/22 run to the playoffs and world series.)

Went to the Avs - Edmonton game last night.

First 19:54 of the third period amounted to the worst period I have seen the Avalanche play in a very long time.

Last 0:05.9, OT, and the Shootout was the most excited I've been for that team in a long time. That could be a big moment for this team if they make a darkhorse playoff run. (See: Todd Helton's walk-off homer against Saito last season to kick-off the 21/22 run to the playoffs and world series.)

It was an awesome game. Every team's allowed to have a bad defensive game every now and then. This team can score so it shouldn't be such a worry....for now. If they let in that many against from a NW rival though, I will kill them personally.

I'm joking of course. They should always allow ZERO and always score FIVE or more. :D