Game Thread | Habs vs. Bruins | 20/03/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Price seems to be fighting the puck a bit tonight, but I missed the first bit of the game... Lots of rebounds and seems to be out of position a bit..

Fortunately, the Bruins seem be inept at taking advantage so far...

Did I nod off and have a daydream, or did that pinhead Glenn Healey just try and tell us how Carey Price should play goal?!?! I'm in tears I'm laughing so hard. Newsflash Healey, Price has already accomplished more in his first 34 games than you did in you whole fringe NHL backup goalie career! :lol:

Did I nod off and have a daydream, or did that pinhead Glenn Healey just try and tell us how Carey Price should play goal?!?! I'm in tears I'm laughing so hard. Newsflash Healey, Price has already accomplished more in his first 34 games than you did in you whole fringe NHL backup goalie career! :lol:

He was still right. Price should no be reaching like that.. .as my son is always told.. let it hit you, don't try to reach for it...

But yeah, Healey is an idiot...

I want to see Bouillion and Chara fight. I think that would be the coolest thing that could happen tonight.

Be a lot of low blows... :)

Price seems to be fighting the puck a bit tonight, but I missed the first bit of the game... Lots of rebounds and seems to be out of position a bit..

Fortunately, the Bruins seem be inept at taking advantage so far...

He does seem a bit off, going down early...hopefully he'll get more comfortable the more shots he gets. It's tough for him sitting on the bench, we know this.

Were me eye balls deceiving or when that Bruin tried to nail Markov and ended up in the Habs bench. Did Saku punch him? Anyone see that?

Can't be... we would be in the box if anyone touched a Bruin.. :)

He was still right. Price should no be reaching like that.. .as my son is always told.. let it hit you, don't try to reach for it...

But yeah, Healey is an idiot...

Ya, I know he was right but I still can't stand the guy. He's so bitter towards the Habs and it dates back to 1993 when the Habs eliminated his Islanders in the playoffs (I was at the triple ot game). Biased pinheads like him have no business on a national TV station...toss him and Cherry on Leafs TV...the world would be a much better place :lol:

Thomas looks on tonight...

I repeat: TIM THOMAS looks UNBEATABLE and poised for a SHUTOUT tonight... ;)

What's that KoZed? Did you say SHUTOUT ? A SHUTOUT for Tim Thomas of the Boston Bruins?

Thomas looks on tonight...

I repeat: TIM THOMAS looks UNBEATABLE and poised for a SHUTOUT tonight... ;)

He look's on his game... nice glove save on Kovy ... it was a perfect top corner shot

Edited by phrib

He look's on his game... nice glove save on Kovy ... it was perfect in top corner shot

He look's on his game... nice glove save on Kovy ... it was perfect in top corner shot

Yeh, he's staying on his feet for once. Weird.