Habs vs. Bruins | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah just have laraque chase him off the ice all night the coward

Yup...and make sure to play to the crowd while doing it using very obvious jestures...maybe some wing-flapping chicken dance style as Lucic runs for his bench.

much better effort so far, and more importantly, better passing. They look inspired for a change.

Also noticed they are taking the body constantly, especially in their own end... hitting the guy and retrieving the puck... nice...

Was that BRISEBOIS with an actually respectable BIG hit on Bergeron?????

Doo dee doo doo

Twilight Zone.

Breezer sometimes summon the spirit of Denis Potvin and catch a rushing forward with a devastating hip check.

I swear. Happens once a year!

Breezer sometimes summon the spirit of Denis Potvin and catch a rushing forward with a devastating hip check.

I swear. Happens once a year!

It was a sweet hit - I figgered it was Cube or Georges.... until I saw the number. Then I missed three minutes of action cleaning the water I sprayed from my mouth off the screen.

Is it me, or does George look like he's actually making dinner plans with Lucic? I mean, they look like they're having a wonderfully amiable talk. Savard had to come over to tell them to talk about arranging flowers after the game. I know George is looking to avoid taking a "stupid" penalty, but really. A minor shot or two before the whistle would be fine.

As for Lucic? I respect his trying to stay with the game, but at some point he's going to have to grow a pair and take Laraque on. I know he wants to fight a lesser warrior, but it ain't gonna happen.

Is it me, or does George look like he's actually making dinner plans with Lucic? I mean, they look like they're having a wonderfully amiable talk. Savard had to come over to tell them to talk about arranging flowers after the game. I know George is looking to avoid taking a "stupid" penalty, but really. A minor shot or two before the whistle would be fine.

As for Lucic? I respect his trying to stay with the game, but at some point he's going to have to grow a pair and take Laraque on. I know he wants to fight a lesser warrior, but it ain't gonna happen.

actually I agree with mmpl it's got boston all f'd up. Lucic is turtleing standing up and they all are a little off their game. just great

I know he wants to fight a lesser warrior, but it ain't gonna happen.

Carbo should drive it home to every player other than Laraque...no fighting under any circumstance. Lucic tries to jump you, you swallow your pride for the good of the team, leave your gloves on and turtle to get the man advantage. Let it be known...and that applies to Chara or Thornton too...that the only fight that will be permitted to happen tonight is Lucic vs. Laraque.