Habs @ Sabres | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

Not sure if any of u guys saw but im pretty sure Tellqvist is starting tonight....i'm pretty sure I just saw him warning up in a Buffalo Jersey!!!

So much for the Lalime matchup....this game might be closer than most of you think

Edited by l<OV4L3V

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if any of u guys saw but im pretty sure Tellqvist is starting tonight....i'm pretty sure I just saw him warning up in a Buffalo Jersey!!!

So much for the Lalime matchup....this game might be closer than most of you think

He's dressing, but not starting. At least that's what was reported at 6 PM on CKAC.

I hope Gainey had a little friendly conversation with the guys in the room sometime today, and told them that even though no players were traded at the deadline, that it didn't mean that everybody in the room had a secure place in the line-up from here on out. He sent Kovalev home for a couple of days, but if guys don't start pulling their weight, he'll send them to the press box for more than a few days, or worse. The next weeks should be playoff-intensity hockey, and there's enough pressure from the teams beneath them in the standings that the margin for error is very small. Their immediate goal should be to secure home ice for the first round, and it's a very achievable goal.

Edited by RobRock

Amazing Kovalev !!!

Shots 13-3 -- for us?!? What's going on with this team?

(All I have is the nhl.com realtime, am stuck in Dallas with no TV coverage.)

PM sent

wow.. nice shift by Kovy and he draws a penalty, but Lalime is starting to look like Halak out there.

Boys are outplaying the snot out of them, but its means nothing if they can't score. I hope the can convert this PP. Once they break through on Lalime he will fold like a cheap tent....

Not sure why that wasn't a penalty shot... I guess Kovy doesn't get it either...

wow.. nice shift by Kovy and he draws a penalty, but Lalime is starting to look like Halak out there.

Boys are outplaying the snot out of them, but its means nothing if they can't score. I hope the can convert this PP. Once they break through on Lalime he will fold like a cheap tent....

Patrick Lalak

Jeebus... Paille just ran over Price.

BGL better be taking numbers. Kovy, now Price.. George.. do your job...

That should have been a penalty, but if not.. then beat the crap out of the guy...