Canadiens Playoff Tickets

sbhatt

My first experience trying to get playoff tickets here in Columbus and the system has me pretty pissed off. After giving first dibs on individual tickets, fewer than 3,000 tickets are available to the general public. I feel bad for people trying to get tix in person, because online buyers are going to snatch them all up pretty darn fast. On the Ticketmaster website the season ticket holders are allowed to sell their tickets, the cheapest ones are being sold at three times face value. So not only are they encouraging scalping by letting the season ticket holders buy up tickets, they're making it easy for them to scalp them! Atrocious.

crap...almost 20 minutes into the process and no information....I wonder how long it's worth waiting before pulling the plug?

Yeh, where is this supposed ticket availability information?

Aggravating...do all the other teams have this kind of shitty system in place I wonder?

The only other tickets I've ever bought were in Ottawa, and the system was much better. The only frustrating part was that it was excruciatingly slow when you were trying to reserve your tickets, but other than that it was great.

The only other tickets I've ever bought were in Ottawa, and the system was much better. The only frustrating part was that it was excruciatingly slow when you were trying to reserve your tickets, but other than that it was great.

I remember getting Sens playoff tickets many years ago...used to be you could just show up at any ticketmaster outlet for the 10am on-sale time. Worked out great for me because I live in a small city (24,000) and at the time our arts centre was a ticketmaster location. Was usually first in line, and right at 10 sharp the gal there would be in the system and I'd always get great tickets.

...this is sooooo frustrating....did the system jam or what?

If the system did crash, heads should roll...it would just go to show that the team has not been investing any of that bullsh!t 'online convenience fee' they've been collecting into their online ticketing system.

////sign of life here

just saw somethign that says 'approx wait time is 2 minutes

////sign of life here

just saw somethign that says 'approx wait time is 2 minutes

Nice... Hopefully there's something left.

MOTHER######ER>>>>###### THIS TEAM'S IT GUYS AND THEIR MOTHERS AND FATHERS FOR RAISING IDIOTS!!!!! I got in, had a pair of 200s in my face, then it ######ing crashed!!!!!

I had 203, row B, seats 7 and 8 right in my face...and got ######ED

I swear, if I was in Montreal right now, I'd go to the team's offices and hurt somebody!!!!

I just keep on being told to access the waiting room. I'm done. This is bullshit. How is there not a better system? Or at least a more informative system? I remember when I was trying to get tickets this year they had a run-down of which games were selling out. I expect much better from this organization.

I guess the trick if you get screwed somehow is to ignore what they tell you and just go right back in...it must remember your place in the queue

I got a pair, section 206 Row A for home game #2

still kinda pissed because the original pair I should have had was a better view...but less pissed than if I'd been shut out

Edited by sbhatt