Free Tickets to the draft

sakiqc

Will there be tickets available for purchase? Where can i buy them?

last year in ottawa they were free so I guess it'll be the same thing in mtl. I doubt there'll be nay left after today.

I was registered by 9:03 am with 3 different names and addresses and still didn't get an email saying yes or no.

So much for "first come first serve"

I was registered by 9:03 am with 3 different names and addresses and still didn't get an email saying yes or no.

So much for "first come first serve"

didnt they said it was a draw ??

LOL at your avatar. I love that dog !!!

didnt they said it was a draw ??

LOL at your avatar. I love that dog !!!

Nope it was a first come first serve basis until all the tickets were gone.

As for the avatar.... I just got done playing the Ducks in HWL playoffs ;)

Edited by Habitforming

Nope it was a first come first serve basis until all the tickets were gone.

As for the avatar.... I just got done playing the Ducks in HWL playoffs ;)

:lol:

once i get my new computer I'm going to kick your butts at hwl

me either :(

do we know for sure that they've been awarded?

According to the site the process was to have the people register with the form on Monday until 5pm. Then on Tuesday the people getting the tickets would be notified by email, and Wednesday the tickets will be mailed out to the lucky "first come, first serve" people.

Edited by Habitforming

last year in ottawa they were free so I guess it'll be the same thing in mtl. I doubt there'll be nay left after today.

Even though the Habs are "giving out" free tickets, good lucjk in trying to find some. People are scooping up all the tickets they can get their hands on for the draft.

Did anyone here get tickets?

I managed to get 2 tickets for Friday and saturday, mostly because my buddy's wife works for GEG.

Anyone else going? We could go for a beer afterwards on friday night! :clap:

Edited by Habsfan

Even though the Habs are "giving out" free tickets, good lucjk in trying to find some. People are scooping up all the tickets they can get their hands on for the draft.

I managed to get 2 tickets for Friday and saturday, mostly because my buddy's wife works for GEG.

Anyone else going? We could go for a beer afterwards on friday night! :clap:

I put in 3 different names, with 3 different addresses from 2 different computers (with different IP addresses) all within the first 3 mins of the form being available.

I tried hard.... but alas, no luck.

I'm sure they looked down the list and skipped/removed anyone from Ontario. Other then that I can't explain why I wasn't one of the first 10,000 or whatever is was available.

Edited by Habitforming

My boss offered 2 free tickets to the draft last night, and they might still be available.. I'm not planning on going so I'll find out if they are and let you guys know :P

Edited by dgwow