Habs @ Sabres | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hey hey

how's the game? I'm going to watch the third (couldn't watch the 1st or 2nd)

I don't know how they played in the 1st or 2nd, but they better give a good show in the 3rd ;) ;)

I like how Moen has 2 goals in 2 games. I had very low expectations for him, but so far, he's giving us great bang for our buck!

Edited by Cataclaw

Anyone else notice how Gomez, Gionta, and Cammy seem to take it up a notch in the 3rd... would like them to play that way all game, but at least when a game is on the line they have another gear...

Anyone else notice how Gomez, Gionta, and Cammy seem to take it up a notch in the 3rd... would like them to play that way all game, but at least when a game is on the line they have another gear...

WE seem to be coming at them a little better in the third, or am I just seeing what I want to see??

they have to do something about the offense... one shot in a tied 3rd period with 2 PP? Outshot 34 -15...

We need another top 6 forward, or someone to start playing like it. Price can't keep this up forever. I think our defense is better then it looks (they clear all the rebounds and force shots from the outside a lot), but we have one fast line and a hard working 4th, with jack all in between.

That was an impressive goal. Took some mighty quick reflexes to catch that one and pop it in like that.

GO HABS GO!

We clearly have things we need to improve and work on, but we can at least bring the hustle to every game, we'll win plenty while we continue to iron out the rough spots!

man that was one of the best goals I think I've ever seen. The hand eye coordination required to smack that puck out of mid air and into the net is unbelievable.

Definitely sense that this early season adversity is bringing the team together.

Habs of the Match: Price, Gionta, Moen (obvious choices) but also Mara who played a great game, and Hamrlik for coming back strong.

Those boys are clutch.. all we need now is a 2nd line scoring and some of there games won't be going to OT...

Price.. awesome again.

Moen.. delivers

Gionta... Mr. Highlight reel...

Good summary. SOOO nice to see Price settled in.

How does one motivate AK.?

Yeah.. they just found the 3 holes in Toskala... apparently, they are inoperable...

HAHAHAHA!