100 Year Anniversary Curse

Colin

If I understand correctly through Google's translate tool...the whole issue was about who was to lead the stretching exercises?

:lol: nah. They almost fight during the practice, and ended up leading the stretching exercises at the end, showing that the issue was solved and that they were both good friends now...

Haha...DAMN you google language tools!

Hmm that makes sense..it said "at the end of the drive something something lead stretches"

Drive must have meant practice.

Edited by bar

As the end of the anniversary nears, so too does the apparent injury curse associated with it. Gomez, Gionta, and D'Agostini are practicing right now with the Habs while Pouliot, Gill, and Markov all hit the ice beforehand. My gut tells me we may see Gomez in the lineup tomorrow which explains why Wyman was farmed out yesterday. Could be D'Agostini too as I know he's close to coming back - finally concussion symptom free.

D'Ago is prolly out until the weekend. No one said anything about it, but apparently he did his knee at the same time as his head. The head got better faster.

Or, I lie. Apparently he's practicing on a regular line today.

As the end of the anniversary nears, so too does the apparent injury curse associated with it. Gomez, Gionta, and D'Agostini are practicing right now with the Habs while Pouliot, Gill, and Markov all hit the ice beforehand. My gut tells me we may see Gomez in the lineup tomorrow which explains why Wyman was farmed out yesterday. Could be D'Agostini too as I know he's close to coming back - finally concussion symptom free.

KNOCK ON WOOD RIGHT NOW!