GDT: Montreal vs Ottawa

dlbalr

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I take back everything I said about Bergie on OFFENCE, he's on fire :)

No kidding! This guy is on fire!!

Looks like another ######ing penalty for the habs!!

Spacek is out with an undisclosed injury. When will this injury bug stop!?!

Are the Habs playing in Montreal??? ;):clap:

Plex is turning into an assist machine. I like it because Andrei the giant is slowly waking up from his year and a half funk. He'll be back.

I like that, I'm convinced the brothers K can combine for 45-50 goals a year. For many years to come.

So far so good...but our boys have to stop taking penalties...they'll end up biting us in the ass!!!

SK74, Gomez, Gill and Gorges are doing a great job on the PK.

Plex has 2 more assists tonight, bringing his total to 30 points! Sign him now BOB!!!

Laraque hasn't played since 4:53 of the 2nd. He's been horrible.

That was the shift after his penalty. They also are going with a short bench since they only have 11 forwards.

But yeah, he sucks.

That was the shift after his penalty. They also are going with a short bench since they only have 11 forwards.

But yeah, he sucks.

Hehe yepp. We just don't need him in this game. What's he going to do? Fight to give us a spark? The players don't need one, they're playing fine. They're not being bullied. So Laraque gets to sit.

Hehe yepp. We just don't need him in this game. What's he going to do? Fight to give us a spark? The players don't need one, they're playing fine. They're not being bullied. So Laraque gets to sit.

Waste of a roster spot if you ask me. I like Laraque, but I think he's become obsolete.

Anyone know what our faceoff percentage is? How many have we won/Lost?

Montreal is 39% 20-31

Anyone know what our faceoff percentage is? How many have we won/Lost?

NHL.com has 32-20 for Ottawa. Metropolit is 29%, Plekanec and Lapierre 40%, Gomez 50%. So not good. For Ottawa, Fisher is 76% and Kelly 64%.

Wow, RDS just showed the bench. It's empty.

I'm curious, does Ottawa have options? If we started the game with an illegal player?

I doubt it. I'm guessing we had no idea there was a problem when the game started, and we took him off as soon as we were told to.