Habs @ Rangers | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, our D is so bad. Not as bad as Columbus, but still bad. They can't clear the puck to save their lives and don't know what to do with the puck. Just as an example, Gorges just stood there and let the Ranger take the puck away instead of simply passing right over to Markov. Sad.

I think he was just ribbing. But apparently Habs are interested in Brunnstrom, and I'm interested in the fact that the Habs are interested in Brunnstrom. Anyone know anything about him?

I'll second that emotion, Halak for Brunnstrom, see that goal they showed?

I think he was just ribbing. But apparently Habs are interested in Brunnstrom, and I'm interested in the fact that the Habs are interested in Brunnstrom. Anyone know anything about him?

he reminds me a lot of the Polish Prince, marius czercauski (spelling?). That should tell you what I think of him.

With Gainey wouldn't surprise me. With all the gifts he makes them, he's probably still on their payroll.

If that deal ever went down, whoever makes it belongs in an asylum!

The only reason i"m not worried that it would go down is that the cap numbers don't work.

goal by Callahan shows what MaxPax needs to do. Keep the damn stick on the ice, with both hands on the stick!

Hows does Mara get a penalty for that? illegal use of the teeth?

i was wondering the same thing. I think he he must have held Drury's stick with his teeth!

i was wondering the same thing. I think he he must have held Drury's stick with his teeth!

I think he was pinning Drury's stick to himself, which resulted in Drury jerking it free and high-sticking him.

Bergeron looks even worst defensively than Brisebois.

Bergeron makes Brisebois look like Bobby Orr, larry Robinson and Doug Harvey all rolled into one!

Dags misses the puck and you have three rangers in low with one habs and the 2-0 lead is now 2-3 :blink::wacko::angry: