Pittsburgh at Montreal | Game Thread

lazy26

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd really like to see someone with hands play with Gomez and Gionta. Know the kids are working well together great chemistry - Trotter almost scored - but don't get why Desharnais or Trotter don't get a chance with G&G.

Yes Darche!!!

Martin get's another year,considering the injuries to key players. I'm not saying I like what I see, but to gas him now seems unfair. WHAT a chance that was.

I think his fate is tied to Gainey's this summer. But even with all the injuries, the guy just doesn't have a system and he makes so many decisions where you can't help but scratching your head.

if they keep the pedal to the metal and can clinch the win, this would be the first win in a long time where Halak got the win but wasn't a star.

Edited by hab29RETIRED

Well, as much as I want to see someone punch his lights out, kudos to cooke for helping out on the missing girl down here in Belleville.

Did they find her? Either way good on Cooke.

Watching Darche, Maxwell, Trotter, Desharnais and White -- their play now compared to before -- and it makes me drool to think what Guy Boucher will/could do with Pacioretty.

Partially because he is playing vs Washington tomorrow

Party pooper

STAN!

I was just thinking of the South Park "Condo" episode before you posted.........

pizza... french fries.... pizza... french fries

I think his fate is tied to Gainey's this summer. But even with all the injuries, the guy just doesn't have a system and he makes so many decisions where you can't help but scratching your head.

I'll tell you one thing I don't want, Boucher to be an assistant. I don't want any part of Martin influencing him...

Watching Darche, Maxwell, Trotter, Desharnais and White -- their play now compared to before -- and it makes me drool to think what Guy Boucher will/could do with Pacioretty.

I wish they had sent MaxPax down much earlier so he would have got maximum time with Boucher. I can't believe it took that long to decide to send him down!

Desharnais has really impressed, this guy will be a full time habs sooner rather than later.

Also, did any of you ever think that if Boucher is so good at developing talent, maybe Hamilton is where he should be?

Edited by ForumGhost

Party pooper

^_^

I'll tell you one thing I don't want, Boucher to be an assistant. I don't want any part of Martin influencing him...

That would be a horrible mistake if you eventually want him as a head coach - assistants generally don't do well when promoted to head coaches.

Personally, i think if anything Martin would be the assistant (which would be another bad idea), i think he is the one in needs to be schooled on post lockout game :lol:

Desharnais has really impressed, this guy will be a full time habs sooner rather than later.

Also, did any of you ever think that if Boucher is so good at developing talent, maybe Hamilton is where he should be?

Two problems with that. First of all, seeing the job he has done, he WILL get an offer from another team. Secondly, WE really need a good coach for the Habs.

Yes - Gionta!