#10: Montreal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins 7:00 EDT

Commandant

i still think JM should go

+1

Again, Price was outstanding (with the exception of the Pleks goal), which got us the win. We need a more offensively minded coach to make the most out of our lineup.

+1

Again, Price was outstanding (with the exception of the Pleks goal), which got us the win. We need a more offensively minded coach to make the most out of our lineup.

I don't know if what I've been noticing the last few games is accurate, yet it seems for the first time in a long time we have 2 forward checkers, and then since we;re fast, it's easy to get back on D. They seem to be pressuring the puck carrier with 2 so create some turnovers. Anyone else notice at all?

I don't know if what I've been noticing the last few games is accurate, yet it seems for the first time in a long time we have 2 forward checkers, and then since we;re fast, it's easy to get back on D. They seem to be pressuring the puck carrier with 2 so create some turnovers. Anyone else notice at all?

I have noticed this aswell....much more pressure on opposing D....I love the profile pic by the way