#13 Montreal Canadiens @ New York Rangers, 7pm

Commandant

Really no point in blaming refs.

When a team jumps in after a hit they almost always end up with power play. They were already calling the too many men on the ice thats what really pucked them.

So again what is that the 4th too many men penalty?

The second goal was all Spacek just a panic play with the puck in front of Price.

Awful back check. (by Cammalleri) on that third goal.

Not Prices fault but I would pull him now.

We knew they would lose eventually, tonight it just wont go their way.

Well... four wins were pretty good.. after that debacle by the refs, the Habs are crumbling... If they hit anyone,they are in the box.

When a team jumps in after a hit they almost always end up with power play. They were already calling the too many men on the ice thats what really pucked them.

The second goal was all Spacek just a panic play with the puck in front of Price.

I remember many times after a hab got hit and one of our guys jumped in, we got an instigator.. but apparently, the Rangers are free to start fights and we can't make legal hits..

That was at worse, a too many men. Probably could have been that plus an instigator for Callahan...

The too many men was a penalty... .but how was it interference too? a 5 on 3 is a huge difference from a 5 on 4, and of course they scored. You can't call both.

Also, it should have been 4 on 4 because Callahan should have got the instigator on that one.

Then the rest of the calls, when Kostitsyn is hooked down in front of the ref with no call... when the rags get away with shit left and right? and its 5 penalties to 0. yeah ###### the refs.

I think the penguin is going to set a record for the most too many on the ice penalties in a season

It does suck but its only 3 goals.

Lets see if this team has a spine and pushes for the next 40, draws some penalty's get some A1 chances.

well one of the hab's greatest comebacks ever was against the rangers. don't see it happening today though.

Who cares what Cherry mentions.

He showed the Ference hit on Halpren last year.

2 of the Rangers goals were even strength I know the Rangers were given unlimited powerplays but why sulk.

Get out there and get it done.

Puck the Refs they are bass holes.

Who cares what Cherry mentions.

He showed the Ference hit on Halpren last year.

2 of the Rangers goals were even strength I know the Rangers were given unlimited powerplays but why sulk.

Get out there and get it done.

Puck the Refs they are bass holes.

1 of those 2 ES goals happened like 3 seconds after the penalty expired.

Agreed that they need to have a better second period... but its tough to get any momentum in a period where you spend 10 of the first 15 minutes killing penalties... there is no rhythm on the bench... your best players are cold.

Now I want to see some push back, but hard to blame the guys for the last few minutes of a period they never got to play in.

leafs down 3-0 as well - at least they are playing like the leafs I love hating :hyper: Only downside is that its against the bruins - only team i hate more then the leafs.

The refs have to call that though.

Gionta needs to NOT do that. Bad boy Brian.

Habs have to get the next 2 or 3 pps.

Maybe even a 5 on 3 .

Did Gionta have a high stick? sure.

But Rags had about 3 penalties uncalled before that, thats my issue.

And now they finally call one, after 7 in a row.