Avery - Christensen - Deveaux

McDonagh - Girardi

Sauer - Del Zotto

Woywitka - Eminger

Lundqvist

Biron

Rangers last game

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="

http://www.youtube.com/embed/6nWuy7GW_Qs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Habs last game

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="

http://www.youtube.com/embed/kZVI7dHJ1ls" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Vs Philly I was pushed for time and didn't realise until well into the game I hadn't put on a game jersey, We were doing so well that I just went with the flow. Haven't put one on yet and won't tonight...

Go Habs Go! Keep 'er rolling!

At this point I ask....

1 Should we fire JM? Is his system crap?

2 Should we have kept Wiz?

3 Do we suck or what?

Just a little bit of thought there for those who pushed a panic button 2 weeks ago.

I stated then and before the losing stretch that this was a top notch team that will win a lot of games this year. I stick by those words. We have a great mixture of talented youth, experianced leaders and strong goaltending. We have lots of depth and a great hockey mind behind the bench. This team is going deep this year and will win way more than they lose. Please put your panic buttons away. We don't need to retool this team. Sit back and watch how much better they get as the season progresses.

I found it funny reading that Price stole the game last night. Most of the shots he faced were from the outside. The game I saw could easily have been 6-1 Montreal. Not taking anything away from Carey. He has been the rock we need him to be. Just saying that with a few lucky bounces or passes that weren't fanned on this was a blow out. Tonight we score 5 or more! CDC line will get 3 of those. Ottawa had no idea what to do against that line, Cole-Power Desharnais-Speed Cammelarri-Sniper that is a great combination.

When was the last time we won 5 in a row? Let's hope they don't get too confident and this will be our Egg game of the week (Since we only play 2 this week)

chicken_laying_eggs_lg_nwm.gif

Hey it worked last game so the chicken's back

I wouldn't call Desharnais speed. He's small but he's not a speedster. He's merely slightly above average with his skating when you watch him.

What allows Desharnais to overcome his size and the fact that he's not a speedster like most small guys who make it in the league, is his intelligence and vision. Desharnais hockey sense, and hockey IQ is really off the charts. He's just got a knack for being in the right place at the right time. And thats as valuable as speed, if not more so.

Ok, Commandant, I will agree with that, but then the CDC line becomes Power Brains Sniper, PBS and I don't support public broadcasting, I would rather have a commercial break than listen to Sally Struthers whine for money. lmao.

I guess that is better than Power Intelligence Sniper or the PIS line though..... Ok, too early for this, coffee then wake up brain, then post.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't call Desharnais speed. He's small but he's not a speedster. He's merely slightly above average with his skating when you watch him.

What allows Desharnais to overcome his size and the fact that he's not a speedster like most small guys who make it in the league, is his intelligence and vision. Desharnais hockey sense, and hockey IQ is really

off the charts. He's just got a knack for being in the right place at the right time. And thats as valuable as speed, if not more so.

DD doesn't have blinding speed on the rush, but he does use his speed very well. He doesn't slow down a lot when he is fighting for pucks, and his passes are fast, sharp and accurate quite often. The little guy is really tricky.

DD doesn't have blinding speed on the rush, but he does use his speed very well. He doesn't slow down a lot when he is fighting for pucks, and his passes are fast, sharp and accurate quite often. The little guy is really tricky.

That trickiness is why i say he's really intelligent.... and the ability to see and make the right pass is another example of that. He's a really smart hockey player.

After seeing the Rangers lineup, who wouldn't love McDonagh on the Habs instead of Gomez right now? Snap!

UGH.

I endorsed the Gomez deal at the time because I have a soft spot for dashing playmakers and always just liked him - and he may indeed have played a role in luring the other UFAs here. Yet I also said at the time that if Mcdonagh emerged as a top-4 defenceman the trade would be a bad one - and that was before Gomez decided to turn himself into a 35-point player :monkey: Ay yi yi.

Not a good way to start..., PK time...

Shame the Rangers couldn't put it in their own net. :(

I have a feeling this will be a tough game for the Habs... hopefully we have a bit of an easier time scoring tonight, but Lundquist usually is annoying. On occasion, he really sucks... but odds are low...

That was a clean hit, but I think it was too many men as the other hab was still 5 feet from the bench...

If not, that was a brutal call.. how do you get an interference call for checking the guy with the puck?????

wow... seriously... that was not even close to interference... how do the refs call a penalty for that..

LOL, and they call the too many men as well... I agree with that one, but how do you give him interference too?????

Incredible.. a 5-3 for that???? It was a single two minute for too many men, and then the offsetting fighting majors...

This league is a joke.. how can they even explain it????

And there is the gift to the rangers...

told ya I had a bad feeling.

I am just stunned.. seen a lot of bad calls, but if that doesn't get a meeting between the refs and the league I don't know what will...

Interference for checking the puck carrier.. wow...

Well, I'm leaving. That was a pile of stupidity from the officials. One of the best hits you can see and it's called as interference. Obviously the result has been predetermined by the league. Have a great night.

UGH.

I endorsed the Gomez deal at the time because I have a soft spot for dashing playmakers and always just liked him - and he may indeed have played a role in luring the other UFAs here. Yet I also said at the time that if Mcdonagh emerged as a top-4 defenceman the trade would be a bad one - and that was before Gomez decided to turn himself into a 35-point player :monkey: Ay yi yi.

I remember complaining on this forum about not only acquring Gomer, but throwing in McDonagh and was blasted on this site, because McDonagh had shown slow progression and may never make it in the league.

crap - close chances for AK46 and Eller!

Interference for checking the puck carrier.. wow...

Technically, if he doesn't belong on the ice and hits a player, then he is interfering... but I don't like that interpretation because technically anything you do on the ice is interfering.

Too Many Men should have been it.

may as well pull Price and give him the night off. They look horrible right now - refereeing isn't helping any, but that was a real soft goal! Where was the coverage???

###### off Tim Peel.

Ah... thanks for explaining it.. Tim Peel.. one of the worse refs in the league... given two goals to the Rangers now...

How that guy keeps his job is beyond me. Don't worry, once this games is all but over, he will make a few calls against the Rangers so he can claim it was balanced...

LOL... another one...