#13 Montreal Canadiens @ New York Rangers, 7pm

Commandant

I wish Brooksie had season tickets behind the Rangers bench.

I wish I had season tickets behind the habs bench - I'd be much harder on the Penguin then Brooksie has been on Torts. :D

Great movement and chances by Subban and Diaz there.

have to start getting more shots through though.

Only thing I didn't like was Diaz is not a very good setup guy for PK.. too many passes off and a few bobbles...

another penalty to the Habs... lol..callahan has drawn a lot of penalties tonight.. wonder why he never gets a diving call..

Only thing I didn't like was Diaz is not a very good setup guy for PK.. too many passes off and a few bobbles...

another penalty to the Habs... lol..callahan has drawn a lot of penalties tonight.. wonder why he never gets a diving call..

bcoz he's not black like PK. so he isn't call an embarresement by the hockey establishment.

If they can get their act together and pull out a win,they can gain some ground on the leafs and keep pace with the Bruins... not getting a good feeling though.. maybe I am too sober for this kind of game...

Idiot Ranger fans and their "USA, USA" chants. They do realize the habs probably have more americans on their team :rolleyes:

Not looking good.. Rangers are pressing in the third with the lead.. see how that is done...

Ugh.. how is that not a holding call behind the Rangers net... brutal after all the calls against the Habs, they won't call crap against the Rangers in the 3rd.

That is unbelievable.. 2 minutes for snowing the goalie... who was standing up at the time...

Refs are really stretching to call something on the habs.. ignoring most penalties by the Rangers.. blatant crap...

Making it close... if the refs had stopped the crap and called it fair in the 3rd....

Let's see if we can pull this out and tie up the game... then on the way off the ice, have Darche spear Tim Peel in the gut..