Would Andre Savard and Guy Carbonneau be a good team?

REV-G

They would be a disaster, unless Carb has learned a lot.

Agreed. Carbo has done squat to prove he is a better coach. If he is interested in coaching, he needs to get off his ass as an analyst and became a coach in the AHL or the juniors to prove himself.

I don't want andre savard either.

Frankly, i think there is really only one good choice as GM and that is Jim Nill from Detroit. As we need a bilingual coach, I'd be willing to risk going with Patrick Roy or trying to get Boucher from the lightning.

Roy, because this team needs to play with fire and Roy is a guy who at least has paid his dues LEARNING to be a coach.

Boucher, because we have a young team and he has a good track record of working with and developing young players. I don't think you can go by his record in Tampa this year, because he has zero goaltending and a defense worse then ours (as hard as it may be to believe that could actually be possible).

Agreed. Carbo has done squat to prove he is a better coach. If he is interested in coaching, he needs to get off his ass as an analyst and became a coach in the AHL or the juniors to prove himself.

I don't want andre savard either.

Frankly, i think there is really only one good choice as GM and that is Jim Nill from Detroit. As we need a bilingual coach, I'd be willing to risk going with Patrick Roy or trying to get Boucher from the lightning.

Roy, because this team needs to play with fire and Roy is a guy who at least has paid his dues LEARNING to be a coach.

Boucher, because we have a young team and he has a good track record of working with and developing young players. I don't think you can go by his record in Tampa this year, because he has zero goaltending and a defense worse then ours (as hard as it may be to believe that could actually be possible).

For what's it's worth, Stevie Y said that Boucher wasn't going anywhere and that he thought he was a great coach.

For what's it's worth, Stevie Y said that Boucher wasn't going anywhere and that he thought he was a great coach.

I don't see Yzerman letting him go - but we can still hope!!! He is taking a lot of flak, with some of the Tamp media saying that TB has been ineffective since Philly "stopped playing against them back in November'. what they overlook is that the goaltending has been horrible and the depleted defense is even worse then ours.