November 3, Rochester vs Hamilton, 7 PM

dlbalr

909801da498eaa71f953be793a15.jpeg

The Bulldogs (3-2-2) will look to split the weekend home-and-home as they host the Americans (6-2-1).

Projected Hamilton Lines:

Holland - Bournival -Gallagher

Blunden - Geoffrion - Nattinen

Quailer - Dumont - Palushaj

Berger - Boyce - Stortini

Tinordi-Pateryn

Beaulieu-St. Denis

Nash-Ellis

Mayer (although I'm hoping it's Delmas)

Projected Rochester Lines:

Foligno - Hodgson - Rankin

Adam - Varone - Mancari

Girgensons - Porter - Flynn

Tarnasky - Schofield - Roy

Finley - Crawford

McNabb - Pysyk

Brennan - Biega

Leggio

Puck drop is at 7:05 PM, Funny820 as always will have the play-by-play. The game can also be seen on Sportsnet One and TVA Sports.

909801da498eaa71f953be793a15.jpeg

The Bulldogs (3-2-2) will look to split the weekend home-and-home as they host the Americans (6-2-1).

Projected Hamilton Lines:

Holland - Bournival -Gallagher

Blunden - Geoffrion - Nattinen

Quailer - Dumont - Palushaj

Berger - Boyce - Stortini

Tinordi-Pateryn

Beaulieu-St. Denis

Nash-Ellis

Mayer (although I'm hoping it's Delmas)

Projected Rochester Lines:

Foligno - Hodgson - Rankin

Adam - Varone - Mancari

Girgensons - Porter - Flynn

Tarnasky - Schofield - Roy

Finley - Crawford

McNabb - Pysyk

Brennan - Biega

Leggio

Puck drop is at 7:05 PM, Funny820 as always will have the play-by-play. The game can also be seen on Sportsnet One and TVA Sports.

Great! I'll listen to it on TVA.

Watching the game.. Tinordi is a good skater. Not often you see such a big man skate the puck around the net and out of their end right by two guys.

Edit: Though he did just get his lateral movement abused by Flynn on that goal.

Stortini and Tarnasky are going at eachother from the benches.. tarn knocked mayer's stick out of his hand after the play and then storts and 5 others ran over the Amerks goalie next play.

Really really impressed with Gallagher. Strong on the boards... not just for a small guy I mean he is solid for a big guy. Never gives up, really aware, out skating people to pucks, really unselfish passing... Love this kid.

Also Beau is a PP god.

i was at this game tonight.....really fun in the third but the rest was kind of so-so. Tinordi and beaulieu both looked good at times, but Gallager was on a mission in the third.

it was a lot of fun

Holland's game seems very similar to what he showed in junior, smart player and both he and Beaulieu were all over the ice.

Love that line with Gallagher and Bournival who seem to be getting up to speed and more dangerous offensively.

Hope Leblanc is back sooner than later, he really could help the offense i think.

Mayer played fine also.

Surprising to see Tinorid lug the puck up ice and his confidence is growing for sure and his 5-3 PK play is quite similar to Big Hal's.

Nice tip-in for Blunden, but he still is not as physical as could/should be?

St.Denis had a bad game and wonder if all the rookie d-men playing key minutes and likely passing him in depth chart, is bothering him? He was bit out to lunch on 2 of 3 goals.

Great to see Gallagher getting comfortable with the AHL game. Also great to see Geoffrion use his body to make space and Stortini to be that big bodied mucker they needed him to be. What happened to Palushaj? Why is he already dropped onto the third line?

Great to see Gallagher getting comfortable with the AHL game. Also great to see Geoffrion use his body to make space and Stortini to be that big bodied mucker they needed him to be. What happened to Palushaj? Why is he already dropped onto the third line?

Wasn't the line Quailer - Geoffrion - Palushaj for most of the game?