2013 NHL Draft

Commandant

Nice work Commandant. I suppose we could always try to trade down. I have us probably no lower than 20th and of course as high as 30th, if all works out. I am looking forward to the prospects that are closer to our range.

I'm of the belief Domi is going to drop but not beyond the Leafs draft pick.

Tannenbaum will interfere and make sure his cottage buddy Tie is taken care of? Very possible.

Although I think it would drive both fanbases insane if we drafted a 5'9 hockey player who is the son of Tie Domi. Both fanbases would go nuts.

Today is a 2 for 1 special, since I didn't have one yesterday.

At 16, Adam Erne of the Quebec Remparts
http://lastwordonsports.com/2013/04/26/adam-erne-2013-nhl-draft-player-profile-16/

At 17 a guy I have higher than most, JT Compher of the US NTDP U18 squad
http://lastwordonsports.com/2013/04/26/j-t-compher-2013-nhl-draft-player-profile-17/

I really like Compher, especially for the Habs pick. He brings exactly what we are missing, he's really gritty and an A*Hole

Well look at that your boy Compher just scored the game winner.

"One thing we can say about Compher is that he has a knack for elevating his game when the stakes become highest, and this is certainly a worthy attribute for any young player to have."

Written last night, released at 8 am this morning, more than 6 hours before the goal.

"One thing we can say about Compher is that he has a knack for elevating his game when the stakes become highest, and this is certainly a worthy attribute for any young player to have."

Written last night, released at 8 am this morning, more than 6 hours before the goal.

I didn't think he was too good today in the Gold Medal game. After reading the piece on him I was hoping to notice him more.