7:30 PM Washington @ Montreal, Third vs Second...Again

dlbalr

Yup could even see it slow him down blatantly... I'm very critical on refs because i think they should perform at a pro level like everyone else, but even more so for Chris Lee.. He is undeserving to officiate NHL games..

Amen brother, and welcome to our HW forum! Lee is one of the few NHL refs I hope gets demoted to the ECHL soon.

Amen brother! Lee is one of the few NHL refs I hope gets demoted to the ECHL soon.

Same here or junior league.. Just look at his performance tonight for instance, MTL should have at least 3 PP by now but only have 1... Edited by NYhabsFan26

Man as good as chucky is, he needs to actually hit the net with that quick release.

Amen brother, and welcome to our HW forum! Lee is one of the few NHL refs I hope gets demoted to the ECHL soon.

Why do you hate the Echl?

Ovi is such a flopper!!! Needs to get a diving call to settle him down..

Flopper?

Are you sure your not from Bawstan

What's the status on that? He misses three shots a game!

Trying to hard

anddddd

4-3 Pens 2 goals in 15 seconds.

Canes beating the Pens 3-2

Boston has the night off to.. We gotta win this game!! Can really cover some ground towards first place..

Canes beating the Pens 3-2

Boston has the night off to.. We gotta win this game!! Can really cover some ground towards first place..

This is quickly turning into a bit of a snoozer, especially with all of the whistles. The Habs had their moments that period but were sloppy for a lot of it. Still in it though, 1 goal isn't impossible to overcome and they've had some good chances.

I know that Montreal doesn't have a physical defence corps but the 6 blueliners have combined for all of one hit tonight. That was Beaulieu, who isn't exactly known as a physical defender. On the plus side Prust and Bourque both have 6.

Flopper?

Are you sure your not from Bawstan

Yeah i'm sure lol.. I'm not saying we're losing because of it.. I'm just pointing out that he clearly dove a few times in this game, and does in other games..