7:30 PM Washington @ Montreal, Third vs Second...Again

dlbalr

Like i said in my above post, I don't want people to not disagree with me, i'm all for proving why i think my opinion is right, trust me.. My wife would surely tell you the same lol... Anyway i wrote him he wrote me, and it was a misunderstanding on my part, and i blew it out of proportion.. No need to bring up something that i said was a misunderstand on my part just to have me say it again..

Cool, well welcome and hope to see you next GDT.

While I'm not Dlbalr (easily the catchiest name on the forum, not that I'm anyone to speak)

Also the most misspelled name on the boards as well. I've seriously considered putting an auto-correct in our system to ensure it's correctly spelled more often. :)

Cool, well welcome and hope to see you next GDT.

Speaking of which, I used your template and lost. Does that mean you should go back and do the next one or should I use my template for tomorrow? (Or does another poster want to do one, by all means feel free...)

Speaking of which, I used your template and lost. Does that mean you should go back and do the next one or should I use my template for tomorrow? (Or does another poster want to do one, by all means feel free...)

I'm sick so I have the free time. If someone else wants to do it, they are more than welcome. I'll post around noon if someone else doesn't do it.

Also the most misspelled name on the boards as well. I've seriously considered putting an auto-correct in our system to ensure it's correctly spelled more often. :)

Haha.that's the first time I saw that. I thought your name was dblair. Hahaha.

I've seen the viewpoint before. I think anyone who has been a mod has seen the viewpoint before.

A lot of people believe that mods should be like police officers and not engage in regular discussion. They should just be there to drop punishments on people "breaking the rules". They always worry that a mod who disagrees with them is going to mishandle their power and ban them from the site or whatever. So JMMR disagreeing with him was being rude because here's a mod who is engaging in regular discussion instead of just being "strict" or "self righteous".

To be honest I've been on this site for a year now I believe and I didn't even realize JMMR is a mod.

Cheers!

How is this an appropriate mod behaviour anyway ?

241_556154530916_9872_n.jpgPe

Best picture of me EVER!