Apr. 15, Flyers vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

See this is exactly what the caps were doing to us the other night.. Cross checking in front of the night, and tons of interference in the slot, but the refs would not call it. excuse me, Chris Lee would not call it.. The refs tonight are calling it.. Good job on their part..

Two teams they should be able to beat, ugly starts. Price looks terrible.

White makes another bad hit.

White needs to learn how not to make things worse for the team. I smell suspension.

There absolutely should be a suspension. That was a dumb hit from an even dumber player. Regardless of whether he gets suspended or not, he shouldn't play, under any circumstance, for the rest of the season and playoffs. The day he leaves the organization will be a happy one. Heck, I'm too mad at him to even be frustrated by the way the Habs played that period. My main concern for the rest of this game is that someone like Rosehill doesn't decide to take a run at someone in retaliation for White's intent to injure.

There absolutely should be a suspension. That was a dumb hit from an even dumber player. Regardless of whether he gets suspended or not, he shouldn't play, under any circumstance, for the rest of the season and playoffs. The day he leaves the organization will be a happy one. Heck, I'm too mad at him to even be frustrated by the way the Habs played that period. My main concern for the rest of this game is that someone like Rosehill doesn't decide to take a run at someone in retaliation for White's intent to injure.

Just watched it again on youtube... He's definitely getting a few games...

One thing I noticed on the second powerplay was that Subban got bumped to the 2nd unit. I think that was in large part due to his awful giveaway that Price bailed him out on but I like the idea in general. Let Beaulieu-Markov run the first trio and Subban can anchor the second one. Since the PP is so heavily geared towards the point men, that should allow the second wave to generate some more chances without negatively affecting the first one.

He did the complete opposite of what he says here: The Great White Shark: As countless NHL clubs vie for a coveted spot in the postseason, teams are more inclined to step it up in the physicality department this time of year. One player who feels particularly comfortable in that type of playing environment is Ryan White, who will return to the Habs lineup on Monday night against the Flyers.

“At this time of the season, things are starting to get a little bit tougher. The play is becoming a little more physical. It’s expected, and it’s good for me. I’m happy playing in those types of games,” explained White, who will play his first game since April 6. “I’m very excited to be able to play and help my team try to pick up a win. I’ll do everything in my power to contribute.”
With 15 healthy forwards on the active roster, White knows all too well that he likely won’t suit up for every game the rest of the way. Despite several stints on the sidelines, the 25-year-old has kept up a consistent level of game preparation, and is set to make the most of his latest opportunity to help the Canadiens bolster their lead atop the northeast division.
“It’s a part of the business, a part of the game,” said White. “We’ve got a few guys in here who are in the same situation. It makes things a little easier because we work together to make sure that we’re ready in case that we’re needed. Tonight, it’s my night and I’m very excited.”

So I just watched Mathieu Darche interviewed during the TSN-Montreal intermission. He said he believed that had Montreal kept Jacques Martin, they would have made the playoffs last season. He mentioned that the injuries were a factor. Boy, did that show to me how much of a pet Darche was to Martin.

Well the 3rd goal I BLAME on Gorges. Price had now chance of getting set for the shot.

This goal aside, does anyone else notice how Gorges is playing one of the worse seasons as a Hab?

Well the 3rd goal I BLAME on Gorges. Price had now chance of getting set for the shot.

This goal aside, does anyone else notice how Gorges is playing one of the worse seasons as a Hab?

I dont think that at all.. He screwed up a few times, but in no way is he having a bad season.. Any D man that leads the team in blocked shots is playing good..

If we were playing our type of game tonight this would be over... God i am so mad at this team right now, but am glad Galchenyuk got a goal..

The D is horrid, and the only reason it's not 6-3 is because of Price..