GDT: Montreal @ Winnipeg, April 25, 7pm

Commandant

Truth is , they're playing OK, but as if there's not much on the line worth risking much.

Truth is , there's not much on the line for them worth risking too much.

I really, really want that to be the answer to this grand mal fit.

40 games in a short season. We swept the Rangers before they made major changes. We won games against the caps before Ovechkin put things together, and lost two to them since then. We got a lot of wins sweeping everyone else in the horrible South East Division. We won a lot of games against the non-playoff teams and have a losing record against the leafs, lost two games to the isles, sens.

I'm not trying to discount how hard the team has played, or the major turnaround since last year. BUt in a regular 82 game schedule, i don't believe us to be a top 3 team in the East and that's why I'm glad that MB didn't give away major assets for Clowe or Jagr (although he should have been signed last summer).

Good points.

We are being tossed around.

Personally, I think we took advantage of some weak teams, then we lived on confidence, then we were about 500 as things tightened up, now we have no confidence and we are playing terrible in games that really mattered. They are not ths ad, but they need to get their confidence back soon. At best, we are about as good as the leafs and we have trouble with physical teams still, which will be our undoing in the playoffs. Progress, but we need to get bigger across the lineup.

Maybe that goal will turn the tide and give them life.

What I'm seeing out there is that they're playing a hockey game, but without total commitment and focus.. which I understand. I think they're saving it for the polka.

What I'm seeing out there is that they're playing a hockey game, but without total commitment and focus.. which I understand. I think they're saving it for the polka.

The Polka better sign Urkel.

PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

CAREYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

CAREYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

CAREYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

A great idea!

Man that line deserves more ice time.

That's been true for at least a month!

• Upvote 1

Another big save by Price.

Frank needs a night or 5 off.

Bouillon is to MT what Moen was to Martin.

Bouillon is to MT what Moen Darche was to Martin.

Is the above more correct?

Subban gets grabbed, has to SHOVE THE GUY OFF OF HIM and no call.

Stiff arm like a running back.

Subban gets grabbed, has to SHOVE THE GUY OFF OF HIM and no call.

Subban schooled Number 17 (don't know his name), and he was MAAAD lol... Refs aren't calling anything on Jets tonight.. Gonna have to play to that standard...