Mar. 5, Montreal vs Anaheim, 10 PM

dlbalr

You can practically hear Tokarski's thought process every time the puck is in his end...

"Ohmygod-ohmygod-ohmygod-ohmygod-ohmygod-ohmygod-ohmygod-ohmygod-holyshit-holyshit-holyshit-holyshit-holyshit-holyshit-holyshit-holyshit-OH-SWEET-BABY-JESUS-I-STOPPED-THE-PUCK"

LOL! Good one!

Care to revise that thought? :) For the record, I think NHL teams have switched goalies for the shootout only once - I want to say Atlanta did it with Lehtonen for Hedberg - and I'm pretty sure it backfired.

I'm pretty sure Toronto did it the first year they had shootouts too

Just watched the Parros fight. If he didn't have his bucket on he would have hit his head again

With the playoff run being the main focus, I really doubt we see Parros again this year. That was probably MT throwing him a bone, since he was in Anaheim for all those years.

With the playoff run being the main focus, I really doubt we see Parros again this year. That was probably MT throwing him a bone, since he was in Anaheim for all those years.

I wouldn't, be surprised to see Parros in a game against Boston or Toronto!

8th NHL game for Dustin..................

Come on now Moen is better than Parros. on most nights

I agree, but I'm saying that in a game against the Pooh Bears or the Losers, you want a tough guys out there, and Moen doesn't seem to want to fight anymore!

Moen has probably been our best fourth liner this year (i.e. better than Prust, White, etc). He's still one of the team's best penalty killers.

I liked how Tokarski rebounded from a tough goal and a shaky start to the shootout. On the other hand, he looks very small in the net.

I agree with Machine that Emelin looks like a rookie. He makes lots of panic plays and takes bad penalties.

• Upvote 1

I agree, but I'm saying that in a game against the Pooh Bears or the Losers, you want a tough guys out there, and Moen doesn't seem to want to fight anymore!

See I don't think Georges should be fighting anymore. Since he can't play hockey real good, it leaves very few choices. I don't think he really scares anyone, other than they might hurt him.

Moen has probably been our best fourth liner this year (i.e. better than Prust, White, etc). He's still one of the team's best penalty killers.

I liked how Tokarski rebounded from a tough goal and a shaky start to the shootout. On the other hand, he looks very small in the net.

I agree with Machine that Emelin looks like a rookie. He makes lots of panic plays and takes bad penalties.

Tokarski is probably not going to make it as a number 1 goalie in the NHL. Very courageous game by him last night but I noticed as well that he looks small in the net. Especially in the shootout where if we are honest, he really looked quite lost. He got lucky that most shots missed the net. Still it was great to watch and I don't want to be negative on the kid.

Emelin will be back to normal next year, he had a very serious injury and that takes time to recover from. Same as Markov. Hopefully he improves somewhat in the next bunch of games and comes back next year in great shape and ready to again.

Moen was standing right beside Parros yesterday to fight Jackman.

Moen was standing right beside Parros yesterday to fight Jackman.

Yes he was and I think the idea of bringing Parros in was so prust and Moen did not have to fight as much.

Yes he was and I think the idea of bringing Parros in was so prust and Moen did not have to fight as much.

Exactly...