2014-15 General Bulldogs Thread

dlbalr

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So Hamilton police is apparently giving out tickets for those getting stopped in a RIDE program who haven't had anything to drink. (This, according to a tweet on the main page I just saw.) Just how desperate are the Bulldogs to get people to the games?

Farm team moves every so often don't they, they were in Fredericton when I was there and they were in Sherbrook I think and Nova Scotia Voyageurs who Carbonneau played with .

So what is chance they may just move back to a Quebec town, where likely get better support wouldn't they?

(and there are no AHL team in Quebec at present, Quebec city maybe?)

So Hamilton police is apparently giving out tickets for those getting stopped in a RIDE program who haven't had anything to drink. (This, according to a tweet on the main page I just saw.) Just how desperate are the Bulldogs to get people to the games?

- Stopped at RIDE program

- Get free Bulldogs tickets

- Goto Bulldogs game

- Get drunk

- Stopped at RIDE program

- Don't get free Bulldogs tickets

I don't know why people don't goto Bulldogs games... oh right parking is stupid expensive. Cut parking fees by 50% and you'll pack the arena. The short time I was living in Hamilton that was the common complaint.

How about Connor Crisp? Isn't he supposed to have an actual upside?

Short-term, I don't see him having an impact in the next year or so (whereas Nevins in a pinch could be a 4-5 minute a game goon). I expected more from Crisp this year but in his defence, he's not getting much playing time. I think he can have an NHL future if his overall game shows some improvement; if all goes well, he could be a passable eight minute a game guy who can fight.

Charles Hudon has been named to the AHL All-Star Game. This should come as no surprise to anyone.

Bryan Allen has been sent to Hamilton. If he's still on the team come Friday, I wonder who will sit. (I'd like it to be Finley but that would just make too much sense.)

Nygren would be scared sh*tless if he lived in Toronto. Absolutely nothing in the Burlington or Hamilton newspapers about the alleged assault on his brother. The unemployment rate is 6.7%. Crime rate is low enough that the Hamilton police budget ran a surplus. Sounds like someone has an axe to grind due to Magnus not playing closer to home. There are a fair number of walking wounded who likely should be institutionalized but that has been like that in any major city in Ontario since the Harris Government cut back spending on Mental Health.