2014-15 NHL Playoffs Thread

dlbalr

I had predicted Jets & Canucks would win 1st round; but good for Flames I suppose.

Almost everyone must of picked Rangers to beat Penguins.

Nice but surprising to see Wings leading series.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate Kreider. He's a scum bag

I dont know him myself. But many HabFans are very very displeased Habs drafted Leblanc and not Krieder, so he cant be all that bad a dude. :tumbleweed:

Yes he seems reckless, but do you think his teammates mind one bit? Most HabFans would be very happy to have him on team.

However, if someone took him out at the knees, many would be quick to quote an eye for an eye/ live by the sword... or what have you.

Ulf Samuelsson was one of worst cheapshot artists, but he is all 'respectable' A-coach for some NHL team now, with 2 of his kids drafted and at least one seems a chip off old block, but hopefully not quite as "reckless".

Yes he seems reckless, but do you think his teammates mind one bit? Most HabFans would be very happy to have him on team.

However, if someone took him out at the knees, many would be quick to quote an eye for an eye/ live by the sword... or what have you.

Ulf Samuelsson was one of worst cheapshot artists, but he is all 'respectable' A-coach for some NHL team now, with 2 of his kids drafted and at least one seems a chip off old block, but hopefully not quite as "reckless".

I lean more towards a "doesn't know his own strength" excuse with Kreider until he does something really dirty.

I lean more towards a "doesn't know his own strength" excuse with Kreider until he does something really dirty.

He complained after a hit forced him into the net and boards when if he wasn't hit, he would have slammed right into Holtby.

He knows what he's doing. He never brakes.

During the Ottawa series, I noticed we never saw any shots of Eugene Melnyk who is usually front and centre in any Ottawa pressbox shots. (We saw enough Bryan Murray shots but I digress...) It turns out he's in dire need of a liver transplant, has been hospitalized for several weeks now, and may only have a couple of weeks to live if he doesn't get one. The Sens set up a call centre for inquiries from anyone who wanted information about donating and got a good response so hopefully something good arises from that.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2015/05/14/senators-owner-eugene-melnyk-needs-liver-transplant

• 3 weeks later...

haha Brad Watson not assigned to officiate during the SC Final.

Went way out of line with Prust and Prust went out of line as well after the game.

Well deserved.

• 3 weeks later...