Nov. 7, St. John's vs Hershey, 7 PM

dlbalr

Tokarski's numbers were shit for St.John's anyways

Do you expect Fucale as a 20 year old in a full time role to be a good AHL goalie? I think he'll need time.

Pasquale is nothing special either.

Tokarski may not have had a strong start.... but he's still the best AHL goalie we have.

Guest Stogey24

That comparison is irrelevant.

Tokarski had bad numbers last year, came into camp and put up shit numbers in preseason, and now is putting bad numbers up in the AHL.

I'll take my chances on riding Fucale for awhile

And ludicrous ;)

Tokarski sucks. And that is a period.

At the NHL level, yes he does.

He's been a pretty good AHL goalie in his career... hence why he jumped Budaj in the depth chart and became our backup at one point.

At the AHL goalie he's a better option than Pasquale, and a small sample size where Pasquale has been better this year doesn't change my opinion looking at both of their careers to date.

The sooner Tokarski is back in the AHL, the better chance he finds his game, and can be part of the solution (with Fucale) in giving this team the goaltending they need to make the playoffs.

The assumption was that fucale would push tokarski for the starting role but Dustin has been just a mess. Fucale has another week/chance to really establish himself in the league. Here's hoping

I certainly wasn't assuming that. I thought there was a good chance Fucale would start in Brampton because they'd want Tokarski, who has had several above average AHL seasons, to get a starting workload with St. John's. So if they wanted Fucale to play a lot, Brampton would have been the only option.

With a back-to-back this weekend being the only games, Fucale may only get one game this week so it's probably too early to call this a chance to really establish himself.

Too see Fucale's last game, go to AHL- St. Johns website and they have Nov.7 highlights video of every goal from several camera angles. He really didn't let in any "terrible" soft goals, but maybe coulda shoulda had one or two fewer?

Website seems to post game highights relatively quick now.