Ott-Fla

BTH

Ottawa is losing 1-0 to Florida! Jokinen scored!

Could they lose their second straight? A loss here would put them as the Habs's equals. 1 point back with 1 game in hand.

I'll update this along the match but I really hope this is the beginning of a losing streak and maybe the Senators will start to realise that they're not that invincible after all because the Cats lost 9 straight. This is the Canadiens' chance to take advantage. Every game counts.

As an aside, McGrattan kicked Cairns's ass in a fight.

First period over. Sens will be on the power play for 1:08 after the start of the second. Shots are in favour of Ottawa. Last time I checked it was 7-2 but that was mid-period.

9-3? We're 12-3-3.

And I'm not sure Ottawa will come back. Both teams are getting their chances and Florida is forechecking hard.

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Ottawa's starting to take contorl but Luongo's playing great. If anyone can hold them down, it's Luongo.

Hi Habbie,

I am watching this match and Sens looking tired a little. Their play is full of inaccuracies. I have to understand the lost vers. Canes last game. Dominator is the one of their best on ice. We'll see, but I think that Sens came back in 3rd.

Uh-oh. 3-1 Sens. Back-to-back goals by Alfredsson.

Panthers are doing well shorthanded. They looked great on the 5-on-3.

I was at this game tonight and Florida did not loose it the first PP goal came on a Cairns penalty that is iffy at best. That’s fine though I know the crackdown is still in effect but after Alfie scored Cairns came out of the box and had a few choice words for the Zebra. He then got 2 for unsportsmanlike, which is a total slap in the face because no one else would have got that penalty. So the sens went back to the PP and alfie again tickled the twine. Cairns then had a few more choice words for the ref, which this time he decided to skate away from and do nothing. That would have been the correct choice the first time dummy.

Another thing I did not like about this game was the phantom assist that Heatly got. On the second alfie goal he never touched the puck but there is an assist, keep that point streak going. On a positive the panthers will be full of vim and vigour for the leafs Saturday.