Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Yep, I saw that one, very classy I must say. My dad got this really nice white shirt for Christmas too along with one of those scarves. Holland has some of the best gear, we manage to make Orange look good. :D

And I want one of thosr orange Nederland soccer balls. Those things are sweet.

Yep, I saw that one, very classy I must say. My dad got this really nice white shirt for Christmas too along with one of those scarves. Holland has some of the best gear, we manage to make Orange look good. :D

And I want one of thosr orange Nederland soccer balls. Those things are sweet.

Maybe we could exchange something, i want the Vintage Habs jersey, the 3rd jersey. (as i cant get it over here) :D

Yeah, I have to appreciate that DHF. I tried to avoid this thread, I'd throw up in my mouth a little everytime. :P

And the World Cup is getting closer. CAN YOU FEEL IT!?

Go Holland!

Sweet! Another person to cheer with! Us and Dutch Habs Fan can pick on all the soccer fan minorities around HW. I doubt any one other nation can match our trio.

I think someone forced me to swallow knives last night. My throat hurts realllly bad.

Also, I've become completely addicted to the show LOST, and just finished watching the entire first season. Good thing the 2nd season just finished downloading! :D

Lost is starting to piss me off. They bring in 4 new questions per episode but they don't answer any of the old ones.

Prison Break is 10x better.

These two shows are out of the twilight zone.

I watched Prison Break for the first time last week.

Not only it's frikkin Cliché, you're sure that a UFO will land at any second.

Come ON! that's a JAIL, not area 51.

i was on a gr.11 field trip today, participating in group activities, and I was dropped from 6 feet in the air, breaking my nose... so now that the swelling has gone down, it has a major curve to it!

These two shows are out of the twilight zone.

I watched Prison Break for the first time last week.

Not only it's frikkin Cliché, you're sure that a UFO will land at any second.

Come ON! that's a JAIL, not area 51.

what about area 51?

I don't really see how its cliche either. People tatoo maps of buildings onto their bodies all the time?

what about area 51?

I don't really see how its cliche either. People tatoo maps of buildings onto their bodies all the time?

you're mixing it up.

Tatooing the bulding maps thing is Area 51ish. (the madman drawing the maps, the white vomit in an unlocked room and no one notices, etc... you'd think that Mulder will turn out the corner and remove someone's mask and discover that he really is an Alien)

Cliché, hmmm everything else. It's a jail like any random movie Jail, with lots of things that wouldn't really happen, but are there for the simplicity sake of the cinema... what they are forgetting is that it's not a 10 mins sequence in One single movie.

it's a one hours episode, every week. Things should be more realistic. It doesn't look like a jail. it looks like a cafeteria, like a shopping mall... anything but a real jail :P.

Outside of the fact they film it at a real penitentary(sp?).

All of this is explained and you'd know this if you weren't basing an entire series off of one episode. It's like listening to one Led Zeppelin song and proclaiming they're the worst band in the entire known universe.

All of this is explained and you'd know this if you weren't basing an entire series off of one episode. It's like listening to one Led Zeppelin song and proclaiming they're the worst band in the entire known universe.

That'd be sick. I'm not a Led Zeppelin constant fan... but when I hear one of their song, there is only one way to listen to it and it with the sound at maximum... First time I listened to some, and everytime I hear some :o there is something magical to it. They should change their name to "the wizards of oz" lol

• 2 months later...