Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Rocko's Modern Life!!! That show was great! If I'm not mistaken some of the makers behind that show went on to do Spongebob! haha.

What about Katies Farm (YTV show where they had clay farm animals! lmao)

I remember Katie! She had that show on Treehouse for a bit. The PJs back when we were about 6 were awesome.

PJ Phil anyone?

Yeah, Michelangelo was my favorite one. The Less serious turtle, haha! Allthough i wasnt a big fan! Never been a big cartoon fan. Only in the time of Transformers/ He-Man/ Mask.

He-Man! Yes!

My brother & I just put down a floating (laminated) floor in my 'master' bedroom yesterday.

It went well. It looks good.

Gonna put down more of the stuff in our basement later this spring (or in early July).

Ask me if I enjoy doing this stuff... NOT! But it needs to be done so what'ya gonna do?

:king: :hlogo: :king:

I'm getting totally fed up with ICQ. All the time strange russian women adding me on it. But today the strangest thing happened. Some German chick added me. She was going to buy a car in my hometown, and she needed an adress to a Coffeeshop. If i could help her to some weed, or show her a good coffeeshop. WTF is wrong, am i the local drugsman or what. I hate drugs! The drugstourism gotta stop........:P

I'm getting totally fed up with ICQ. All the time strange russian women adding me on it. But today the strangest thing happened. Some German chick added me. She was going to buy a car in my hometown, and she needed an adress to a Coffeeshop. If i could help her to some weed, or show her a good coffeeshop. WTF is wrong, am i the local drugsman or what. I hate drugs! The drugstourism gotta stop........:P

you prefer the sex tourism?

I remember Katie! She had that show on Treehouse for a bit. The PJs back when we were about 6 were awesome.

PJ Phil anyone?

Now we're talking. He was by far the best! It sucked when he left lol.

Mr. Dressup! :lol:

yeah man, if you need nice girls. Come to me, i'll show you!! Come on man, you know me. I got my adresses!

I do prefer sextourism, brings in all those americans :P

*edit* oh well, weed also turns them on, so they keep coming. We make good money off them!

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Now we're talking. He was by far the best! It sucked when he left lol.

Mr. Dressup! :lol:

He posted at some forum last year with an update after he googled his name. He currently lives in L.A, steals peoples internet from the stairwell in his apartment buliding and does lots of weed. :lol:

Oke this is Hilarious. I just saw it on tv, already heared it on the radio.

An online Playbackshow. Sent in your tapes and see if youcan win.

This week some dutchgirls won: Click

A new round is seen on www.googleidol.com

I found this one quite amusing: Click

How wrong is this

Oh my God, that's gotta be the best thing since sliced bread.

Currently downloading Wrestlemania. It only happened yesterday.

God, I love the internet.

LOL.

I stopped watching wrestling ages ago! It go so lame after the Undertaker got everyone into the ministry of darkness and almost took Stephanie McMan (sp?) as his bride. lol.

(Those were the good days. Mick Foley is my hero!)

I stayed at someone's house in New York and DMX lived just down the street. Apparently Martha Stewart, Michael Douglas and other celebrities lived nearby in the town. By the way, DMX has a really ugly house. Huge but ugly. The wood is painted neon blue. On the other hand he has about 10 cars in his parking lot.

LOL.

I stopped watching wrestling ages ago! It go so lame after the Undertaker got everyone into the ministry of darkness and almost took Stephanie McMan (sp?) as his bride. lol.

(Those were the good days. Mick Foley is my hero!)

:o

You missed American Badass Taker!

Hell, you missed the entire Attitude Era. I'm sure Koz could back me up as one of the best era's of wrestling.

And Foley had one hell of a Hardcore match against Edge last night. It was freaking insane. Mickie James is also my new hero.

Attitude era? I saw a bit more after the whole Undertaker thing.

Not sure when the Stone Cold thing w/ the beer truck happened, and the Rock and all. Also when the Rock and Mandkind aka Foley teamed up as the tag-team champs... heh.

Foley is in and out all the time. Backlash 04, he fought Orton. Now he went up against Edge (in one of the best hardcore matches ever. That has to be the first time I've seen a flaming table used in WWE. Thats ECW stuff)

Attitude Era was....98-01? Recognized by most fans as the greatest wrestling era of all-time.

And now Rey Mysterio is World Champ. Yes, that is incredibly weird. Yes, I am pissed off about it.

And Rob Van Dam. WWE Champ in June. I can't wait. ^_^.