Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

It depends what console you get it for, I've heard it's worth it if you get for the 360 because Superstar mode has been massively upgraded but theres no Owner Mode in Franchise mode. For the current gen systems (Xbox, PS2 and such) the franchise mode is much deeper but superstar mode isn't as good.

Overall though, it's supposed to be better. I haven't actually picked it up yet (I'm waiting for my friend to pick me up so we can drive up to EB) but I can give something more in-depth after I play it if you want. And the 360 version has no Madden on commentary. :D :D :D

Ignoring the show, manga, cards and everything, Pokemon is a solid, solid RPG

You know what, I agree with you.

But there is a problem...there is a show, and manga, and cards, and everything.

That's like saying the Avs are the best team if you ignore all their shortcomings. well duh.

You know what, I agree with you.

But there is a problem...there is a show, and manga, and cards, and everything.

That's like saying the Avs are the best team if you ignore all their shortcomings. well duh.

What difference does it make if theres a show though? Because theres a show for kids, you can't play the game? Zelda had a show for kids, you better avoid those games. Same for Mario and Sonic! Run for the hills!

I should go pre-order the DS titles now out of spite. :P

It's okay jets

it just makes you less of a man.

console.gif

It makes me more of a man because I'm not afraid to admit I like games like that. So hah!

What's going to happen when Madden croaks. Then what are they going to call it

Maybe just go the NHL route and call it NFL 07 or something?

Haha, makes sense since Kornheiser does MNF now.

Superstar mode is insane, I've been having a blast so far. When your created superstar is in the game, you still only control him. I'm a HB so I'm usually just taking handoffs from Delhomme (got drafted by the Panthers) but every now and then I'll run a passing route. And theres no blasted button you need to press to catch the ball, you just catch it automatically (I always sucked at that). I'm thinking of starting over as a WR if thats the case.

I picked up two other games while I was there. Dead Rising and MLB 2K6, still need to try out Dead Rising (since I've already played 2k6, my cousin has it for the 360)

It depends what console you get it for, I've heard it's worth it if you get for the 360 because Superstar mode has been massively upgraded but theres no Owner Mode in Franchise mode. For the current gen systems (Xbox, PS2 and such) the franchise mode is much deeper but superstar mode isn't as good.

Ugh, no Owner mode!?!?! The game isn't worth having without owner mode. I have to say, I'm not a big fan of EA's gaming on the 360. NCAA gameplay is terrible and they completely screwed up the playbooks, making them so much more difficult to navigate. And now I read this about Madden, a travesty.

Franchise Mode itself is a little lacklustre really. It doesn't bother me just because of how insanely fun Superstar mode has become.

Now I figure who needs Franchise Mode?

Althought last night I was trying to get through screens quickly and I ended up deleting my Carolina HB profile so I had to start over. This time I'm a WR and I got drafted by none other then the Jets. :D. They were impressed with my workout with the team.

Made 5 bucks playing poker with my friends yesterday. (We're cheap and only play with 1 or 2 dollar stakes). Today I finished 3rd out of 7 but the final 3 lasted a long time so I'm fine with it.

Am I the only one who likes playing poker over here? I mean PokerStarz is fun but it's just not the same thing. Because some people give off obvious signs when they react to their hands and such. You can't see these things on PS.

Made 5 bucks playing poker with my friends yesterday. (We're cheap and only play with 1 or 2 dollar stakes). Today I finished 3rd out of 7 but the final 3 lasted a long time so I'm fine with it.

Am I the only one who likes playing poker over here? I mean PokerStarz is fun but it's just not the same thing. Because some people give off obvious signs when they react to their hands and such. You can't see these things on PS.

i'm still looking foward to steal all your money on pokerstars