Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I played some poker last weekend with my friends. I came in second, however once it was down to the final 2 the game took about 3 hours to finish. Why? Because I went all in 10 times and only on the 10th time was I finally taken down.

(I went all in on a 6 and a 3, hoping for a straight, but not caring because I was god-damn tired and somewhat intoxicated.) :P

i'm still looking foward to steal all your money on pokerstars

I spometimes look for "densihab" but it says there are none. I'm mbitton24... maybe should set a time where you, me, Maca, Jason and whoever else goes on PokerStarz and we can have a HW poker game.

I spometimes look for "densihab" but it says there are none. I'm mbitton24... maybe should set a time where you, me, Maca, Jason and whoever else goes on PokerStarz and we can have a HW poker game.

maybe I misspelled..it takes an s its densihabs

what are the maca and jason names ??

Now I figure who needs Franchise Mode?

I do, haha. I basically only buy Madden because of the Franchise mode. I pick my team and I don't usually play any of the games. I basically play it like EHM, where I take care of all the business and try to build the best team possible, and see what they can do on their own. Only playing I really do is the Training Camp drills.

I do, haha. I basically only buy Madden because of the Franchise mode. I pick my team and I don't usually play any of the games. I basically play it like EHM, where I take care of all the business and try to build the best team possible, and see what they can do on their own. Only playing I really do is the Training Camp drills.

:blink:

maybe I misspelled..it takes an s its densihabs

what are the maca and jason names ??

Maca uses the name psycing and Jason uses TheBigRedC I think.

I foudn you in a game, but you're sitting out.

I foudn you in a game, but you're sitting out.

I'm there now..my dawg wanted to got for a leak..

Anybody have good PS2 games to recomend me? So many games, so little time..

Here's my humble collection

Arc the Lad : Twilight of the Spirits

Capcom Classics Collection

Devil May Cry 3 : Special Edition

ESPN NHL 2K5

Final Fantasy X

God of War

Gran Turismo 4

R Type Final

Shadow of the Colossus

Shining Force Neo

Star Ocean : til the end of time

Star Wars episode III

Street Fighter Alpha Anthology

Suikoden V

Tales of Legendia

Tekken 5

Wild Arms 3

Wild Arms 4

Xenosaga Episode I

Most of these costed me $30 or less :D

+ games i'm getting as soon as they come out

Final Fantasy XII

NHL '07

Tales of the Abyss

+ games I'll buy if I can manage to find them

Devil May Cry I

Suikoden III

So any suggestions to improve this collection? :)

We just got back from my father-in-law's farm to celebrate my sister-in-law's 40th wedding anniversary. :) Pretty wild! :lol: For all the struggles they've had to go through, they're still sticking it out and doing better for it all. Challenges never end though... her husband's been diagnosed with prostate cancer - a slow growing one though... it's frightening. :(

My wife and I will be celebrating our 34th on Sept 2 (the 34th anniversary of the 1st game of the Canada/Russia superseries in 1972). :) We've had our struggles too and, I'm certain, we'll have more... but, with God's grace, we'll keep sticking it out. :):)

:king: :hlogo: :king:

ESPN NHL 2K5

Final Fantasy X

God of War

Gran Turismo 4

R Type Final

Shadow of the Colossus

Shining Force Neo

Star Wars episode III

Suikoden V

Tales of Legendia

Tekken 5

Wild Arms 3

Wild Arms 4

Xenosaga Episode I

Final Fantasy XII

NHL '07

Tales of the Abyss

Devil May Cry I

Suikoden III

Go buy virtually anything made by Square.

Especially FFX (although I'm assuming you've played it since you're getting XII). Kingdom Hearts 2 came out at the end of March, try that game, I loved it.

ESPN NHL 2K5

Final Fantasy X

God of War

Gran Turismo 4

R Type Final

Shadow of the Colossus

Shining Force Neo

Star Wars episode III

Suikoden V

Tales of Legendia

Tekken 5

Wild Arms 3

Wild Arms 4

Xenosaga Episode I

Final Fantasy XII

NHL '07

Tales of the Abyss

Devil May Cry I

Suikoden III

The Time Splitters series, cult classic FPS.

The first was a launch title, has a horrible story mode (Go from A to B, grab item, go from B to A) but has the quickest and smoothest multiplayer I've ever seen. Also, the Challenge mode is, well, challenging. It's becomes a cult classic, and you can probably pick up a used copy for 5 bucks.

Timesplitters 2 attempted a better story line, (and succeeded,) with more objectives and options and such, but was still pretty weak, though fun. The multiplayer improved

Timesplitters 3 is what they wanted to do all along. It has great gameplay, brilliant and funny dialogue and cutscenes, and improved the consistently great multiplayer. If you only get one, this is the one to get.

Oh god, no. If you want Medal of Honor, buy for the PC. The ports are terrible (as are any other PC to Console port)

The games are different on PC and PS2. Both sets of games are excellent. I played Medal of Honor: Allied Assault on PC for a few hours pretty much every day my freshman year at college. Found a server that was dedicated to the Normandy beach map, it was awesome. Pacific Assault doesn't run real great on my computer, I'm hoping it will be better now that I fixed my disc drive which wasn't spinning up to speed.

On PS2, I've found Frontline, Rising Sun, and European Assault very fun. The multiplayer is the best I've played on PS2. Well, maybe comparable to 007: Nightfire. A shame every Bond game since that one has sucked. I got Everything or Nothing, and it's the worst Bond game I've ever played.

They're different because they're ports. It's widely known the MoH ports stink, most people stay away from them. It's the same for Call of Duty (unless you go 360 which is basically a PC anyway), Starcraft, Doom, Duke Nukem you name it. They nailed Frontline for PS2 but it bombed on GC and Xbox. Then Rising Sun was horrendous on all 3 consoles.

There hasn't been a good Bond game since Goldeneye. Solo since Goldeneye has been horrendous, EA really puts no effort into the story or difficulty at all. All I need is a good 2-3 hours to beat it (talking The World Is Not Enough, Agent Under Fire, Nightfire, Everything Or Nothing). I didn't even bother with From Russia With Love.

They're different because they're ports. It's widely known the MoH ports stink, most people stay away from them. It's the same for Call of Duty (unless you go 360 which is basically a PC anyway), Starcraft, Doom, Duke Nukem you name it. They nailed Frontline for PS2 but it bombed on GC and Xbox. Then Rising Sun was horrendous on all 3 consoles.

There hasn't been a good Bond game since Goldeneye. Solo since Goldeneye has been horrendous, EA really puts no effort into the story or difficulty at all. All I need is a good 2-3 hours to beat it (talking The World Is Not Enough, Agent Under Fire, Nightfire, Everything Or Nothing). I didn't even bother with From Russia With Love.

what? EA not actively trying to make their games better? Lies!!! ALL LIES!!!!

Really, any FPS is better on PC than a console because the contorls are so much better. Aiming is 10 times faster and more accurate than the right analog stick. It's not just a MoH problem, it's a problem any console FPS game has.

As for Bond games, Nightfire is by far my favorite. Don't remember the single player at all, I just remember mutli-playing for hours on end. They did a great job allowing for so many controller configurations. I'll play Nightfire over Goldeneye any day, mainly because I hated the controls on Goldeneye. It was a great day for consoles when they started making the left stick work like the arrow keys on a computer and the right stick like the mouse.

Really, any FPS is better on PC than a console because the contorls are so much better. Aiming is 10 times faster and more accurate than the right analog stick. It's not just a MoH problem, it's a problem any console FPS game has.

As for Bond games, Nightfire is by far my favorite. Don't remember the single player at all, I just remember mutli-playing for hours on end. They did a great job allowing for so many controller configurations. I'll play Nightfire over Goldeneye any day, mainly because I hated the controls on Goldeneye. It was a great day for consoles when they started making the left stick work like the arrow keys on a computer and the right stick like the mouse.

Oh, ouch considering Goldeneye is considered the greatest FPS ever.

And no, not all console FPS face that problem, it just depends on the game. Like Trizzak mentioned, Time Splitters is an amazing franchise. Other games that did really good on the transfer were Doom 3 (I didn't like the game because of mechanics but the physics were great), Half-Life 2 was nailed on the Xbox. Halo and Halo 2 don't face the problems at all. Call of Duty 2 on 360. Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2 on the Cube were near perfection (those aren't FPS's though but FPA's). The Chronicles of Riddick on Xbox is another one. And if it had a way better storyline, I'd consider Perfect Dark Zero there because it certainly has the gameplay down.

Then if you go old school, theres Goldeneye, Turok, Turok 2 and Perfect Dark on the 64, all classics.

EA Games: Ruin Everything

Haha, like I said, true that. I'll give them credit though, they took the Burnout series (which was only midly fun when it was still made by it's indie developer) and took it above and beyond with Burnout 3. Still one of the best games I've ever played and I usually hate arcade racers.

Oh, ouch considering Goldeneye is considered the greatest FPS ever.

Yeah, I'm the only person I know who didn't love it. Really, I couldn't stand the N64 in general. The controller was horrible in my opinion. Not being able to reach all the buttons at once was one of the dumbest ideas ever. What's the point of having the D-pad if you can't reach it while using the joystick? You also couldn't reach the left trigger while using the joystick, or the z-trigger while using the D-pad.

Outside of wrestling games though, the D-Pad didn't do anything. It did the exact same thing as the C buttons, it was basically the C buttons for left handed people.

Oh yeah, while the topic of how EA blows is still fresh, here is a current example..

So I pick up my pre-order of Madden a week ago. I play it for 3 or 4 days and then I start getting a Disc Unreadble Error. So I wipe it off and pop it back in, same damn thing. I start to check through all the different VG messageboards I hit and ALL of their games on the 360 get Disc Unreable Errors. NCAA 07 and Madden 06 have the exact same problem.

Buh bye NHL 07, hello NHL 2k7.