Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I had a sudden urge to go buy ground beef at the grocery store after I watched it. :king:

Meanie!

Just read Rise Against used an edited version of it for their "Ready To Fall" video. Which I'm listening to right now. That video made me feel bad, I'd hate to see what the unedited one does to me.

Did you notice that they don't use any documentation or stats?

Who? PETA?

I don't know, I don't follow them. They've got ridiculous methods of getting their information across that I don't agree with. Like when they targeted childeren.

I still don't agree with what people do to animals though.

Who? PETA?

I don't know, I don't follow them. They've got ridiculous methods of getting their information across that I don't agree with. Like when they targeted childeren.

I still don't agree with what people do to animals though.

Yeah, they don't give any scope or credibility to their "discoveries." For as far as we know, that entire video could have been staged by PETA or the incidents are rare and isolated cases. It's effective though.

The thing is it doesn't really matter to me if it's a rare case, shit like that shouldn't happen at all.

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place though because I don't like PETA either. I should start my own organization that has a little more credibilty. An organization that won't tell childeren that "daddy is a killer" with a picture of a guy tearing open a fish.

Why do that to a 5 year old?

The thing is it doesn't really matter to me if it's a rare case, shit like that shouldn't happen at all.

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place though because I don't like PETA either. I should start my own organization that has a little more credibilty. An organization that won't tell childeren that "daddy is a killer" with a picture of a guy tearing open a fish.

Why do that to a 5 year old?

Because PETA has no ethics. I find it ridiculous how at the end of the film they tell you that you should never eat any meat at all because the animal was tortured to death. Ummm, what about people who live on a farm and raise their own damn chickens? I mean honestly, they make the most ######ed arguments.

You see, thats another reason I don't like PETA. They made people hate them and it takes away from their actual platform.

Now people really don't give a shit about animals because PETA is run by morons.

The problem is human nature. I mean, we can't even treat other humans in an ethical manner (ie. bullying). Until we can solve that, animals have no chance. All we can do is our own part.

Yeah, thats true. Kinda like what I'm (trying) to do, don't pledge to any organization but still have my own beliefs.

If chicken didn't taste so good, I'd just say screw it and go straight-edge.

Exactly. That's basically how I view religion and set up my own personal philosophies on life. But that's a whole other can of worms.

Exactly. That's basically how I view religion and set up my own personal philosophies on life. But that's a whole other can of worms.

Yep, thats me for religion as well. But like you said, thats a WHOOOOOLE other topic.

1. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (100%)

2. Unitarian Universalism (100%).

WTF

I'm a hardcore atheeist. lets just say Idon't agree with those results

religion can be what you want it to be - if you have a open heart about something and are humble enough to belive it and want too you will. if your heart aint fully in it its a pointless excercise- but at the same time if evryone lived by the ten commandments the world would be a nicer place.

1. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (100%)

2. Unitarian Universalism (100%).

WTF

I'm a hardcore atheeist. lets just say Idon't agree with those results

I got #2 but I'm an atheist as well, It's kinda close though. I find it funny Scientology and Jehovah's Witness came ahead of what I'm supposed to be (Protestant).

1. Unitarian Universalism (100%)

2. Liberal Quakers (88%)

3. Secular Humanism (84%)

4. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (82%)

5. Neo-Pagan (80%)

Those are my outcomes... But I'm definitely more on the Secular Humanism side (I really don't know much about any of them though).

What am I called if I believe we were dropped off onto the planet by an "alien" form? :P