Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I disagree, I really enjoyed the Quest for the Holy Grail and the Meaning of Life as well.

I 've been told they were great but I haven'T got the time to watch them.

didnt like either of them personally. anyone like the wayne's world movies?

I like the first one but I find that mike myers movie show too much sponsors.

waynes world 1 is a great example. ditto austin powers3 where he beats the craps out of britney in front of a huge pepsi sign.

I like the first one but I find that mike myers movie show too much sponsors.

waynes world 1 is a great example. ditto austin powers3 where he beats the craps out of britney in front of a huge pepsi sign.

oh i know its so bad its good. it was meant to be irony but failed.

oh i know its so bad its good. it was meant to be irony but failed.

if it was the only time myers did it, I would think it was funny. now I think he sold his soul for a few extra bucks.

Edited by marky_and_komi

if it was the only time myers did it, I would think it was funny. now I think he sold his soul for a few extra bucks.

like vanilla ice

ninja ninja rap.

hoo!! memories :D

Talking about memories. The biggest radiostation in holland is having a 90's request week! This is great, all the good tunes from the nineties passing by! Real fun having that on the radio while working on my house.

Now they played two hours of Happy hardcore. Hilarious! That was a stream that was real big in the mid 90's! here in holland, Most of the DJ's came from holland, and had some succes in europe. CHarly Lownoise &Mental Theo, DJ Paul Elstak (dutch), Marusha (german) U96,Dune. Funny music. Good to hear it again

Talking about memories. The biggest radiostation in holland is having a 90's request week! This is great, all the good tunes from the nineties passing by! Real fun having that on the radio while working on my house.

Now they played two hours of Happy hardcore. Hilarious! That was a stream that was real big in the mid 90's! here in holland, Most of the DJ's came from holland, and had some succes in europe. CHarly Lownoise &Mental Theo, DJ Paul Elstak (dutch), Marusha (german) U96,Dune. Funny music. Good to hear it again

remember that 'i wana be a hippy and i wana get stoned off mara marijuna, i want to be a hippy and i wana get high off mara marijuana'?

i loved that song im ashamed to say.

I like the 'when I got high song' we were taught that in school as part of our anti drug teachings.

For sex ed we watched old degrassi episodes. Wonderful education!

and for clothing advise you would also watch degrassi. :lol:

remember that 'i wana be a hippy and i wana get stoned off mara marijuna, i want to be a hippy and i wana get high off mara marijuana'?

i loved that song im ashamed to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=debz6hbslpE :P

I like the song, its not great, just funny. It's bands/music like this that makes you appreciate the real good music! There is a lot of crap in the charts, but is has to be there. It just makes me smile, and think about the good days! (btw those years i didnt really like it, just a little bit, i was more into Punkrock and Hiphop, a real inlineskater :P )

Most of the time it was just a MC and a hot chick. That was the deal, and everybody would dig it.

Some examples:

Critical Mass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVMmPTbxZ04...ted&search=

DJ Paul Elstak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78k1V384IOE

Nakatomi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7b_4hpPk9I

oh god, especially the orginal degrassi episodes YIKES.

Funny thing is the teachers never told us that this was a canadian show. They called it an american educational film.

I think it was shot in hamilton or something

I heard that joey geremia works at a local pizza hut now. :lol:

cool whats that?

Well, I don't really care about Moneen, I've only heard one song. I like Anti-Flag and I really like Billy Talent though.

And I'm a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE fan of Rise Against. Concerts on January 24th at the Dome, if tickets went on sale like...two weeks later (they're on sale this saturday) I could probably go.

I'm a tiny bit depressed now.

Rise Against? Hmm...probably post-hardcore. Their lead singer is a member of PETA, I'll leave it at that, haha.

Not a lot of screaming but I don't want to say they're punk.

Wiki lists them as melodic hardcore but I have no idea what the hell that is.

Rise Against? Hmm...probably post-hardcore. Their lead singer is a member of PETA, I'll leave it at that, haha.

they have an acoustic album my gf has it

Dude! Have you seen the PETA video where they show all the animals being "mistreated?"