Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I drove montreal to jasper 8 years ago(oh the memories!!) and I swear it was the greatest trip I've ever taken.

northern ontario was so ugly and boring( sorry fellows !!) all the trees were dead. besides you ca drive through the prairies withing 24 hours!!

once we past winnipeg we drove beside a kickass thunder storm for a few hours. I was simply breath taking seeing all those lightnings it the ground!!

I swear, maca, this will be the best trip you'll ever do.

ps: are you thinking about doing it in the reliable car of yours ?? :lol:

Yeah, that's why I really always wanted to do a western road trip.

In my car? hahahahah NEVER. That's one of the reasons why we might not go by car. The other reason is that I'm the only one of the people going who has their liscence... It'd be much easier with 2.

Not an endurance driver are yeah?

I'm the only one who drives on vacations. missouri to colorado check

missouri to florida check.

The longest I've driven in a day is either the day after I got my licence we went on vacation. I drove from Saint Louis to Columbus Ohio. Then a couple of days later I drove from Akron to upstate New York and then the next day from upstate New York to Boston.

And when we drive to Florida I do the driving.

And who is driving to Seattle? Meh.

wooo hooo!

-15C tonight with a 50kph winds. I'm going to freeze to death while working.

that's even colder than it's been here in sudbury, northern ontario - i take it you work outside... what do you do?

GO :hlogo: GO!

brrr

Its going to hit 0F tonight

thats -17 C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Going to wear 6 layers

dad's probably going to crack a joke about me wanting to move to Canada.

Probably will be like 'well you want to move to Canada' lol

only thing I've got worry about is the exposure to the hands and face. 3hrs in the wind hurts.

make sure you don't miss the rockies !!

Yeah i know, that would be insane. But i think it will be a couple of days NY (last time i only spent there 1 day, not enough). And then heading to LA/SF/Yosemite(thats not rocky's yet right?)

We'll see, maybe i wont go at all. Depends on my sister. If she graduates, we go on a big whole family trip. (last time i went only with my dad)

I throw papers lots of newspapers. Both windows are down the heat is cranked and I'll wear about 6 layers tonight. brrrr! but I like.

wow... that can be a cold job in the winter... when i go out for my 5K walks in the morning, I meet a lady who does that three times a week... it can get pretty cold in the winter. she drives to certain spots, gets out of her truck and lugs around two bags of papers to side street houses. there's not a whole lot of warming up going on there... just slow going from driveway to driveway. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

GO :hlogo: GO!

WOOOO FREAKING HOO!!!!

I PASSED FRENCH!!!!

It was down to the wire by I escaped with a 61%!!!! (I know I shouldn't be cheering about this, but if I had failed... things would be very ugly. Next semester is to be my final at college, with University starting next fall. Failing this french could have potentially set me back an entire semester!)

TIME TO CELEBRATE YO! I'm not even worried about my other classes as my marks will be high eighties/low nineties. French is my kryptonite you might say.

B)

I'm in the same situation Maca with my spanish if I pass I'm off to Uni most likely if I don't pass then thats a black eye and uni's would be like nope sorry.

Funny thing is that I'm going to have to take the class again at University so I can complete my requirements. Dumb school dropped french my senior year so I was SOL. (I wanted to take Spanish but it was full)

wow I'm watching the CBC on the net and man are there some hotties on there.

I love the multi diversity of the CBC so cool.

...really?

I only watch HNIC so the only hottie on CBC I know of is Cassie Campbell.

*goes to CBC's website*

...really?

I only watch HNIC so the only hottie on CBC I know of is Cassie Campbell.

*goes to CBC's website*

The girl who does the news on CBC Newsworld.

Then I was watching CBC:BC newscast and there was this other hottie on there.

Sarika Sehgal is the one I can name off the top of my head she's always on the video clips I watch on CBC.ca

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODMORNING HABSWORLD!!!!!!

guten tag

I just woke up after a 16 hour sleep...my back is killing me now!!