Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

http://www.askmen.com/specials/2007_top_99/vote/index.html#

Vote for the Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2006.

Jessica Alba is the defending champion.

Jessica Alba... :puke:

I don't know, I've seen her a few times where I can see her ribs sticking through, and she didn't used to look like that. Plus, she went through that whole short hair phase because of Domino. Short hair on women just isn't attractive.

Oh come now, how can you possibly not think ANY of them are attractive?

:blink:

Short hair on the right girl looks AWESOME!

I don't find the Olsen twins attractive, or Nicky Hilton, Lindsay Lohan or whomever.

Really those girls are not attractive at all.

superficial plastic bimbos with drug problems

I don't find airheads attractive

Way to be judgmental... <_<

You'd be surprised at how many are actually rather intelligent. *cough*Natalie*cough* ^_^

Again I don't like most of them not a fan of stuck up white chicks or trashy white girls.

Again, way to be judgmental... <_<

I handed out five 10s:

Natalie Portman - She's a phenomenal actress, smart as hell, absolutely gorgeous, AND she's Jewish! ^_^

Kate Moss - Love her or hate her, you still have to admit that she has one of the most beautiful faces around. Besides, she's the poster girl of my favourite brand of lipgloss. :king:

Keira Knightley - Ehhh, she might be on the skinny side, but perhaps she's someone like me who's just naturally really skinny. Another great up-and-coming actress, I loved what she did in PotC and her similarities to Portman certainly don't hurt. :P

Eva Green - Fantastic actress, been a huge fan since I saw the Dreamers. Also, she's French...we need more of 'em. ;)

Kate Winslet - She'll always have a special spot in my heart. She was my first "real" celebrity crush (honourable mention to Ms. Ricci, but that was more "puppy love") and I really love what she's done post-Titanic.

I handed out five 10s:

Natalie Portman - She's a phenomenal actress, smart as hell, absolutely gorgeous, AND she's Jewish! ^_^

Kate Moss - Love her or hate her, you still have to admit that she has one of the most beautiful faces around. Besides, she's the poster girl of my favourite brand of lipgloss. :king:

Keira Knightley - Ehhh, she might be on the skinny side, but perhaps she's someone like me who's just naturally really skinny. Another great up-and-coming actress, I loved what she did in PotC and her similarities to Portman certainly don't hurt. :P

Eva Green - Fantastic actress, been a huge fan since I saw the Dreamers. Also, she's French...we need more of 'em. ;)

Kate Winslet - She'll always have a special spot in my heart. She was my first "real" celebrity crush (honourable mention to Ms. Ricci, but that was more "puppy love") and I really love what she's done post-Titanic.

2 of those 5 I gave 10s to (although I can't figure out what I didn't give Natalie one. Voted again and gave her a 10 this time). Obviously one is Keira and the other is Kate. Also gave 10s to Rachel Weisz and Gwen Stefani. Came REALLY, REALLY close to giving Anne Hathaway a 10 too.

Agreed on Jessica Alba. =D

2 of those 5 I gave 10s to (although I can't figure out what I didn't give Natalie one. Voted again and gave her a 10 this time). Obviously one is Keira and the other is Kate. Also gave 10s to Rachel Weisz and Gwen Stefani. Came REALLY, REALLY close to giving Anne Hathaway a 10 too.

Agreed on Jessica Alba. =D

Heheh, which Kate? Moss or Winslet? :king:

You know what also helps with that though? I just thought of this.

First naked lady I ever saw. :lol:

Heheh, I was going to mention that, but decided not to. :blush:

Some of my favs:

Ali Landry

Beverly Mitchell

Catherine Bell

Emmanuelle Chriqui

Kate Hudson

Keira Knightley

Leeann Tweeden

Maria Sharapova

Lindsay Lohan (Mean Girls era, now she is gross)

Stacy Keibler

Wasn't she the blonde friend in Bully?

Here here!

:lol:

I hated Leo after seeing that movie just because of what a lucky **** he was.

But Leo = teh smexiness! Hands-down my favourite actor and I swear that Titantic-era Leo and rookie-era Samsonov look the same! :wub:

No, she has dark hair. She's most famous for being the Dorito's girl in a bunch of commercials.

Yeah, just checked. The character's name was Ali, not the actress. :D

By the way, Landry was blonde in that Jesse James flick. :P

You know, I've never done an actual list of who I really like...

Keira Knightley

Kate Winslet

Rachel Weisz

Gwen Stefani

Natalie Portman

Kelly Clarkson

Kate Beckinsale

Anne Hathaway

Rachel McAdams

Evangeline Lilly

But Leo = teh smexiness! Hands-down my favourite actor and I swear that Titantic-era Leo and rookie-era Samsonov look the same! :wub:

Oh, I like him now. It just took me a while to forgive him for

1) Getting to do all those scenes with Kate instead of me. Of course I was 10 and she was 20 so it's not like I was much of an option anyway. :lol:

2) The Beach *shudders*

Oh, I like him now. It just took me a while to forgive him for

1) Getting to do all those scenes with Kate instead of me. Of course I was 10 and she was 20 so it's not like I was much of an option anyway. :lol:

2) The Beach *shudders*

Heheh, I used to hate Hayden Christensen simply because he was cast opposite Natalie. Now I hate him because he's a horrible actor. :lol:

I liked that movie actually. :unsure:

Yeah, my dad liked it too. Has the soundtrack and everything. I thought it was lame.

Agreed on Hayden, one of my friends thinks he's the hottest of all-time and is the greatest actor ever. I bug her all the time about him, pisses her off to no end.

Yeah, my dad liked it too. Has the soundtrack and everything. I thought it was lame.

Agreed on Hayden, one of my friends thinks he's the hottest of all-time and is the greatest actor ever. I bug her all the time about him, pisses her off to no end.

Ehhh, I've seen worse movies.

That's terrible! Hayden has the Keanu Reeves syndrome I think. They should have just used a piece of cardboard for Star Wars...at least that way Anakin's expressions could have changed.

Hey, Keanu atleast has Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure. :lol:

And it wasn't the worst movie I've seen but I still didn't like it. The worst movie I've ever seen is Resident Evil (which pisses off just about everyone I know)

I'm glad I've never seen it. :P

You probably wouldn't mind it. I mean, theres nothing REALLY wrong with it. I'm just a diehard fan of the video game franchise and it doesn't stay true to it at all. It has two things in common. Zombies and the company that created the virus that made the zombies. Any actual storyline/characters from the games however are thrown right out the bloody window. I blame it on Paul Anderson who directed, produced and wrote the piece of crap.

The sequel was 10x better though, still written and produced by Anderson but they got a new director so Anderson could direct Alien Vs Predator. And we know how good THAT turned out. :rolleyes:

Asshole keeps disappointing me, I don't like Paul Anderson at all.