Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

You have Salma Hayek on your list. I don't want to go back to the site and get the links for you so you'll have to take my word on this but---

Salma Hayek: article on how she hates her boobs (despite the fact that she's famous for them)

Keira Knightley: article on how she's angry that they digitally enlarged her breasts for movie posters

By the way, I found out today that Eva Green is pronounced Eva "Grain".

She was never angry about that, they did it for King Arthur. She really couldn't care less. Some marketing guy said editors for american magazines refuse to put actresses on their covers with any less then a C cup and she thought that was ridiculous.

Hell, she had to have chicken fillets under her shirt for the first POTC and she just thought it was funny.

She was never angry about that, they did it for King Arthur. She really couldn't care less. Some marketing guy said editors for american magazines refuse to put actresses on their covers with any less then a C cup and she thought that was ridiculous.

Hell, she had to have chicken fillets under her shirt for the first POTC and she just thought it was funny.

:lol:

not surprised though boobs sell in this country.

oh my gosh yes. I remember her in some bad indie film years ago and she is so fugly I don't get why and how she became the hottest girl on the planet.

Girl With The Pearl Earring? or Lost In Translation?

I guess those are her two "big" movies but I've never found her particularly talented. I wouldn't say she's fugly but she's not a goddess either like some people make her out to be IMO.

Anyway, I just found out that Peter Boyle died yesterday. :( He was my favorite character on Everybody Loves Raymond, pretty much the reason I watched that show. Plus Young Frankenstein was a great movie (he played Frankenstein).

R.I.P Peter

Hence why the immensely overrated Scarlett is so popular.

Never really noticed her boobs. She has a very pretty face. Only thing I've ever seen her in was The Island, which was surprisingly good.

On a totally separate note, I found out they are making National Treasure 2. The first one was one of the most expectedly good movies I've seen. I saw the previews and thought it looked stupid. It's obviously not very realistic, but it is very fun and mixes in history in an interesting manner. Very fun movie.

so I finished recording and producing my demo disc today. Now I need to figure out a good for the front cover and disc itself.

Think I should bust out my peace sign portrait?

Yes.

Demo of what? You play guitar? Sing? Dance? Waltz? Tango? DJ? Break-Dance? Drums? Bass? Fish? Fly? Swim?

Yes.

Demo of what? You play guitar? Sing? Dance? Waltz? Tango? DJ? Break-Dance? Drums? Bass? Fish? Fly? Swim?

he yodles !!

:lol:

:(

Although if it's snowing there, maybe we'll get some white stuff in a couple days. Actually I should check the forecast...

A little bit of snow tonight and a little bit tomorrow morning but other then that, sunny. *checks 14 day trend*...Ooh, a big blizzard on Christmas Eve. :D