Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

• 2 weeks later...
Sign that PTG has left : Bush receive 2 shoes by his head and there is no thread about it...

But the quality of hockey related comments has increased !!

I miss him, though. he wasn't a bad kid!!

Managed to get Friday's off this semester and I start at 11:30 on three of my four days. :clap:

Supposedly my French teacher's a !@#$ though.

you guys have enough snow already ??

Glad I'm not in montreal anymore !!

Where are you then? It's like, snowing non-stop everywhere. It even snowed in Vegas.

It hasn't stopped snowing here for like, 2 weeks. And theres a blizzard right now, I'm starting to get sick of it.

Where are you then? It's like, snowing non-stop everywhere. It even snowed in Vegas.

It hasn't stopped snowing here for like, 2 weeks. And theres a blizzard right now, I'm starting to get sick of it.

I'm north east of Montreal. I made my comment because I was glad no to have to deal with montreal's dreadful snow removal system :puke:

I'm north east of Montreal. I made my comment because I was glad no to have to deal with montreal's dreadful snow removal system :puke:

Personally I've always felt Montreal did a relatively good job at tremoving snow. There aren't that many metropolitain centers that can remain virtually fully-functional during a huge snowstrom, anything above a couple of centimeters creates chaos in cities like Toronto, New York, ...

I thought the city did great in "remote" areas when I lived in Westmount and NDG (by remote I mean not downtown), and I can't imagine hiow the city could be truly efficient in the city centre where streets are narrow, and so many people just selfish ans stupid with the way they park their cars.

Are things perfect, of course not. However even though it's not always pretty, life goes on in Montreal even when we get 30+ centimeters of that merde blanche (for people who can read French, this is a must read: Merde Blanche).

ps. I recently bought a house on the South Shore, so I have my own driveway. I also bought a snowblower last week, and I got rid of that last 25cm in about 15-20 minutes... ha ha ha...

Edited by CerebusClone

It's December 23rd everyone, Happy Festivus!

It's time to put up the pole, air your grievances and wrestle the head of the household!

I was actually under the impression Festivus was the 24th but I was proven wrong earlier when that Seinfeld episode was aired. So it was a major rush to get the pole up, and there was no pre-wrestling stretching. My hammys are a bit tight now. lol