Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

random question. I've been wearing the red poppy for the past week. Does that make me a "traitor"? (not that i already am or something)

rooting for another team.. lets say hmmm.. the vancouver canucks.. does that make you a traitor?

;)

Huh?

Why does this make you a traitor?

Try to think like this guy :huh: if you want to understand Pierre.

It's an old police trick yo ualways see in TV shows - if you're looking for a dog, you've gotta think like a dog. When you're trying to understand Pierre, you've gotta think like a normal person in bizarro world.

2) Montreal would've NEVER traded Patrick Roy to their number 1 rival

DO NOT underestimate rejean houle. he did trade turgeon and conroy for corson didn't he ??

Try to think like this guy :huh: if you want to understand Pierre.

It's an old police trick yo ualways see in TV shows - if you're looking for a dog, you've gotta think like a dog. When you're trying to understand Pierre, you've gotta think like a normal person in bizarro world.

He's like Bizzaro Jerry!

:lol: thats true

I'm still fairly certain a bounty would've been put on his head if a Roy to Quebec trade was announced.

especially for those players

traded to qc city for forsberg i wouldn't have mind at all

especially for those players

traded to qc city for forsberg i wouldn't have mind at all

I don't think anyone would've minded having Peter Forsberg at the beginning of his career.

Luckily, it was the Avs who had a young Foppa. ^_^. Shame his last team played for will go down as the Nashville Predators. I'd like to see him sign a one day contract with the Avs and then retire.

you saying I live in a bizarro world? :lol:

Yea, you know... where the trees are smiling at you, the animals are dancing and the garbage cans are singing songs.

Yea, you know... where the trees are smiling at you, the animals are dancing and the garbage cans are singing songs.

I think those are the lyrics to Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds!

so PTG livbes on sesames street ??

Ha that is great! Now did you make that up.... :clap::lol:

Did you know PTG's crowd is a family of raccoons? They like to go out at night looking for trash.

so PTG livbes on sesames street ??

Yep. ;)

I've done it a few times.

Oh vie talking to girls that are single for 8hrs is very time consuming. iyiyi

Wow. Well you can keep those girls from committing suicide by watching the Canucks game tonight.

Oh and for the record I went to watch the Whitecaps play the Galaxy last night. It was awesome to see Beckham screw up here and there. Seriously, the highlight of the night was a streaker. The best part is you should have seen the security! They had no idea what to do. He was doing laps and got tired before two small female security guards(obviously the males were too scared to handcuff him) finally started chasing him in which he just gave up. Beckham got mad that he was stealing the spotlight and tried to kick the ball at him but obviosuly like always, missed. :lol:

The game sucked however. It would have been awesome if the guy streaking ran up to Beckham and hugged him!