Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

you didn't read the rest of the post...well I succeed and I won't have to study anymore !!!

now I get my 10% raise merry xmas to Me !!!

GJ M&K, always fun a last exame! Try to remember my last one, damn after that you feel so free (yeah and relieved)

So got totally drunk?

not yet but it'll come pretty soon !!

Ah, I wake up for schol and then remember I start late today! :wall:

It sucks but on the other hand, you can really enjoy the few more hours of laziness.

I, like a fool, decided to "nap" around 7 o clock tonight.

I woke up at 4.

Stupid.

Hahaha. Worst! I hate when that happens to me. I'll get home from school around 7pm sometimes and pass out only to wake up so early I can't do anything but sit around and watch crappy television or something.

I found a good freeware program for a picture resizer which would be useful for anyone who'd like to put some different avatars on their posts but can't fit one they like because it's bigger than the 150X200 limit imposed by our host.

It's called PIXresizer and can be found at: http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm

Real easy to use too.

That's how I got to include my guitar (see left) picture in my posts. It's from my original which was an 8 MP shot taken through my Nikon 7900. The original was 2304X3072 & 2.35 gigabits.

Pretty good reduction, n'est-ce pas?

I'm going to use this program along with Photobucket (thank you the one who told me about that site - I forget who it was) to post other Avatars of my different guitars and other personal stuff. Looking forward to it.

GO :hlogo: GO!

Edited by shortcat1

It's been 15 minutes... :unsure:

I got trigger happy... which means... more pictures :D.

Imageshak isn't working for me right now, so it might be awhile before I can get them up... not sure.

guitars004ts6.th.jpg guitars003jf9.th.jpg guitars006ny2.th.jpg

guitars002cm3.th.jpg guitars009wo6.th.jpg guitars008tf4.th.jpg

guitars005hu5.th.jpg guitars012xy8.th.jpg guitars011ek0.th.jpg

Alright, so the wooden electric guitar is a Godin (Exit 22). The Accoustic was made by Aria in Japan over 30 years ago. It's probably my favorite to mess around on. The crappy looking guitar with all the stickers plastered on it was my first guitar. Throwing random stickers on a crappy guitar was the 'thing' to do about 5 years ago.

The random picture of the sticker of a baby in a container is one of my favorites. Basically it has the picture of a child in one of those big plastic containers used for storage, and the caution reads "Risk of suffocation". (... I found it funny anyway)

I, like a fool, decided to "nap" around 7 o clock tonight.

I woke up at 4.

Stupid.

Then I fell asleep around 8 am, and didn't wake up until 2:00, and only woke up because a friend called me.

How much sleep did I miss out on this week?

I found a good freeware program for a picture resizer which would be useful for anyone who'd like to put some different avatars on their posts but can't fit one they like because it's bigger than the 150X200 limit imposed by our host.

I'm going to use this program along with Photobucket (thank you the one who told me about that site - I forget who it was) to post other Avatars of my different guitars and other personal stuff. Looking forward to it.

GO :hlogo: GO!

Irfanview is another cool free photo/picture editing tool as well. I use that for a lot of editing.