Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I just found out I most likely contracted e coli. Yay for sewage contamination of the water supply... :wacko:

trying to find ways to lose more weight eh ??!! :P

I tried coffee for the first time this morning. It was french vanilla though. I can't resist the smell of vanilla... so... yummeh.

Only took one sip though. Drinking more would not have mixed well with the chocolait milk I was already sipping on.

so you have stomac-flu like symptoms ??

No, not yet, but I only found out about the contamination after drinking a ton of tap water. It takes about two-to-four days for the symptoms to kick in, so if nothing's happened by Tuesday, that should mean I'm safe.

I hate coffee so much, it's disgusting.

I second that motion.

:lol:

where do you find therse movies??? awsome...i feel like watching pulp fiction now....

and as for coffee....gives me coffe cramps or the flu....so i steer clear,,,probebly from all the sugar i put in it

you tried coffee for the first time ever today? NO WAY!!!

You are correct. Saw no need for it, and don't want to get addicted. I'm more of a Pepsi-in-the-morning-to-wake-me-up kinda guy!

Maca, your also a fan of that Vanilla-coke?

I think its horrible

Actually, I do like it. BUT, I get a sore throat whenever I drink it. Allergies maybe?

haha strange, i also have a rare kind of allergie. When i eat Pure chocolate (not the milky chocolate) i have to snees. Very funny, but it doesnt stop me from eating it!

where do you find therse movies??? awsome...i feel like watching pulp fiction now....

and as for coffee....gives me coffe cramps or the flu....so i steer clear,,,probebly from all the sugar i put in it

Yeah i saw some guy posting it on a dutch NHL forum, but i already saw it before. Not sure where. I really cant remember, maybe on NASN or on this forum. But yeah its great. That Ezekial quote is Priceless!

You are correct. Saw no need for it, and don't want to get addicted. I'm more of a Pepsi-in-the-morning-to-wake-me-up kinda guy!

Actually, I do like it. BUT, I get a sore throat whenever I drink it. Allergies maybe?

I LOVE Vanilla Coke.

But my favourite drink is just the original classic Coke.

Dane Cook is hilarious.

I got a new computer :)

AMD Athlon 3800+

1,024MB of RAM

200GB hard drive

19 inch screen

Geforce 7300 256MB graphic card

DVD/CD writer

McAfee Internet security suite 2007

lag is now a thing of the past :)