Game Thread | Canadiens Vs. Lightning | 12/28/05

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tommy9, thanks for the pic, shes smokin hot, but all czech girls look like that right????????;)

Kubina in the box too!

speaking of which ... Damn he's got a big head!

WHY tell me why three lines again! CJ your oportunity is going going....g... :angry:

:ghg:

FACKKK penaltyyy

oh habbit, Czech girls are well known for their looks :) Luckily, so are Polish girls :)

Told ya :D

i believe it, a lot of canadian girls are a little on the errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr heavy side

i miss euro girls!!!

Well, considering last time I've been to Czech Rep was 3 years ago and it was one day in Praha - yea, I'm a Czech-girls-expert :P

In Poland of course not all girls look fine, but sometimes walking in the streets is very pleasant :) Sometimes like in "Wild West End" by Dire Straits ;)

And, to say something about the game ;) Would they pleeeeaaaase not catch those penalties in the end? Thank you.

i believe it, a lot of canadian girls are a little on the errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr heavy side

i miss euro girls!!!

Where have you been hanging out? The cake factory?! Canadian girls are HOT!

does anyone know from RDS tv reasons of benching Komi? injury? the flu? cause Moffet and Wilson havent said a word! Boy Muffet is getting on my nerves!

JINX!!! shut up wilson!

I hate how muffet, when the habs score will describe everything that happened before actually saying that a goal was scored. So you sit there, you've heard a cheer and know something happened but don't know that a goal was scored for 12 mintues so annoying

I've noticed that lately as well...It has made me keep listening after the siren a lot more than him - of course in this game I'd rather not hear the sirens go off...

Edited by DJ_Laszlo

Well, considering last time I've been to Czech Rep was 3 years ago and it was one day in Praha - yea, I'm a Czech-girls-expert :P

In Poland of course not all girls look fine, but sometimes walking in the streets is very pleasant :) Sometimes like in "Wild West End" by Dire Straits ;)

And, to say something about the game ;) Would they pleeeeaaaase not catch those penalties in the end? Thank you.

... I was trying to say (with my limited english) that I find not a big difference between the girls from N. Moravia and Southern Poland (Katowice etc)! :) -> 175 cm, blonde hair, 91-61-91! Aerobic trainer best :D!

Where have you been hanging out? The cake factory?! Canadian girls are HOT!

:P

i know there is many a canadian hottie out there but generally compared to other countries around the world which i have spent considerable time in there are way more fat ones, not that theres anything wrong with that, but ya know........... ^_^