Game Thread | Canadiens Vs. Lightning | 12/28/05

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I was trying to say (with my limited english) that I find not a big difference between the girls from N. Moravia and Southern Poland (Katowice etc)! :) -> 175 cm, blonde hair, 91-61-91! Aerobic trainer best :D!

Hehehe well, when I was talking about going in the streets I meant Katowice :) But there are some beatiful girls from just around Czech border :)

Empty net - let's finish them!

And by the way - Perezhogin: "very little ice time"... Again... Claude, you know I love this...

way to go habs and theo with 41 saves!!!!!!

Hmm, if tripping is called when a player is heading toward an empty net, then can a penalty shot be taken on an empty net?

Great win

No star for Theo... Tampa Homers, oh well

Edited by JeanLucPilon

OK guys, who brought the champagne? :)

How nice that Tampa didn't give Jose even a third star :) Two Bolts for three stars... Hehehe "our guys are better even when their lose", huh? :) Anyway when speaking about funny 3 Star selections - no-one will ever beat the Sabres :lol:

weird stars 1)kovy

2)dimaio?????

3)lecavalier?????

mine would be 1)theodore

2)kovy

3)st.louis

Vagenais or Danndy pack scored the alst goal? :hockey:

OK guys, who brought the champagne? :)

How nice that Tampa didn't give Jose even a third star :) Two Bolts for three stars... Hehehe "our guys are better even when their lose", huh? :) Anyway when speaking about funny 3 Star selections - no-one will ever beat the Sabres :lol:

They still are jealous of teams with good goalies .... after losing Kabi! :king:

4 hours past midnight here (and in Poland too :D)! Time to say goodbye.

Sweet winning dreams to everyone on HabsWorld Planet! Night guys. :zzz: :zzz:

yeah, here as well....good night everybody :)

With Koivu coming back perhaps Julien can afford to demote Ribeiro to 4th line minutes for his long shifts.

No just for his long shifts, but his lack of ability to play the game, his lack of competitivness and his knack for setting up goals for the other team. They should bench him for a game. It was nice to see that HIggins and others were creeping up on his ice time today. HOpefully that can continue and we can faze him out of the lineup completely. At one time i wanted to trade him, now i just don't want him to play for us period.

Dandy did not score the 4th goal.

It was Dags with a wicked shot from a bad angle at the top of the circle top corner. Dandy was not even on the ice hahah.

Great win three stars should have been

Theo, Kovy, Dimaio in no particular order.

Decent road game, the Habs need any two of Bonk, Koivu or Plex back in the line-up their depth at centre is very weak right now.