QO Tendered to six RFAs, Teasdale and Gurianov not tendered

huzer

https://www.nhl.com/canadiens/news/canadiens-submit-qualifying-offers-to-six-players/c-345149372

MONTREAL - Montreal Canadiens general manager Kent Hughes announced on Friday that the team has submitted qualifying offers to six players. 

The offers were made to forwards Alex Newhook, Rafaël Harvey-Pinard, Jesse Ylönen, Lucas Condotta and Mitchell Stephens, as well as to defenseman Nicolas Beaudin.

Doesn't mean the latter two can't be resigned, just that they didn't receive a QO. Nothing surprising overall.

• huzer changed the title to QO Tendered to six RFAs, Teasdale and Guiranov not tendered

No surprise ... depending on who they manage to move out, Gurianov might get an offer for well below the $2.9M that would have been necessary for a QO.

• tomh009 changed the title to QO Tendered to six RFAs, Teasdale and Gurianov not tendered
43 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

No surprise ... depending on who they manage to move out, Gurianov might get an offer for well below the $2.9M that would have been necessary for a QO.

They've made one of those already.  But at this point, Gurianov might as well wait to see if anything better is out there, either in the NHL or back home. 

2 hours ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I hope Teaser signs an AHL contract with LVL, would like to see him stay with the organization 

I'd be fine with that.  I'm sure he'll be looking to get a two-way NHL deal at this point though.

2 hours ago, dlbalr said:

I'd be fine with that.  I'm sure he'll be looking to get a two-way NHL deal at this point though.

I doubt he gets anything g better, he was always a long shot and seems to do well for the Habs

I doubt other organizations would value him 

15 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I doubt he gets anything g better, he was always a long shot and seems to do well for the Habs

I doubt other organizations would value him 

24 years old, coming off a 23-goal season and a brief cup of coffee in the NHL and fills an important role in the minors.  He's not going to get ignored by other organizations across the board.  He can easily hold out hope for a two-way deal for a little while.