Zednik Not On Road Trip

KidRock

Please Please be a trade.....

There were rumours yesterday that he would be dealt to Edmonton

crossing my fingers

I heard the same thing. Maybe it's for a dman. With the Oilers having 8 of them and JP Cote being sent down....ya never know.

I hope it isn't Laraque. The guy is good at what he does but we don't need anymore third line caliber players.

How about Zednik for Pronger? :king:

On CKAC they say that Koivu was sent back to the hotel half way thru practice in Buffalo, what does that mean?

Injury, trade or argument with Gainey? (after his comments after the game)

On CKAC they say that Koivu was sent back to the hotel half way thru practice in Buffalo, what does that mean?

Injury, trade or argument with Gainey? (after his comments after the game)

I'm sorry, what were his comments after the game?

This doesn't tell us muhc. We already have 8 d-men in the NHL so sending down Cote would still leave us with 7 and still a full squad even if Dandy plays forward. I didn't hear of Zednik being injured - my guess ia a trade.

Just heard that Zednik and Koivu BOTH have the flu (RDS). Who knows!

Koivu left practice with the flu. however he is epected to play tomorrow. Zednik didnt make the trip but could fly to Buffalo tomorrow to play if he is feeling up to it.

Zednick have the flu but might still get there in time for the game while Koivu has also been

affected by the virus,....which should explained his shortened practice time as well

as his low profile in yesterday's game.

Sorry guys about de-dramatizing the situation.

Zednick have the flu but might still get there in time for the game while Koivu has also been

affected by the virus,....which should explained his shortened practice time as well

Tell me about it.

You guys suck, you just deflated my bubble! ;)

I heard on 990 that Edm was looking to get rid of Laraque....he would look great in a Habs uniform!!

fourth line:

Downey-Laraque-Ivanans

now try and push our smallish players around :wacko:

Edited by KKZ2005

On the Sabres telecast last night they did show the trainer come over to Zed after a short shift, and he had his head down as if he was in some pain.....but I did notice he was out there on his next shift.

Normally I wouldn't comment about something like this, but has anyone else noticed that Zed is consistently overskating the puck. Not every now and then, but a lot. His head just doesn't seem to be in the game.

I heard on 990 that Edm was looking to get rid of Laraque....he would look great in a Habs uniform!!

how many enforcers do we need? should we have one on every line? are we trying to rebuild the broad street bullies? Ok actually that might be fun :D:D