HWL GM Recruitment

bombTHEice

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I tried that expansion applet, its garbage, its more of a program that will allow you do to a dispersal draft for a team. So if we ever wanted eliminate teams it would be the program to do it, otherwise its useless for this cause.

So I tried that expansion applet, its garbage, its more of a program that will allow you do to a dispersal draft for a team. So if we ever wanted eliminate teams it would be the program to do it, otherwise its useless for this cause.

You actually got that thing to work? You're supposed to load something but I have no idea what I'm looking for, the file I need won't show up. And the readme is useless.

PTG, Regina is easy enough. The Regina Beavers. :D

You actually got that thing to work? You're supposed to load something but I have no idea what I'm looking for, the file I need won't show up. And the readme is useless.

PTG, Regina is easy enough. The Regina Beavers. :D

yah it took a little playing around and Im still not sure what the program actually does but I tried every possible setting it had and none of them was anything close to a draft for the creation of another team in the league.

They knocked off the best team in the AHL last year in the first round of the playoffs. :lol:

Before getting swept by the eventual champs in Philly.